[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fidelity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: images.duckduckgo.png (70 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.png
70 KB, 400x400
What is your opinion of Fidelity as a trading platform? It's what I'm currently using.
>>
I hear the fixed income selection is industry best
>>
>>1359364
What are you using, their Active Trader Pro?
What kind of leverage are they giving you daily/intraday?
How about commissions?
And what are they charging you for margin?
>>
>>1359364
>paying commissions
>>
>>1359364
ROBINGOOD

Honestly, I dont use any trading platforms because I am bad:(
>>
>>1359385
Thanks, will look into this. I'm just basically writing covered calls.

>>1359420
Currently I just trade through the site for fear of malware accessing the software somehow. I am a paranoid person.

I suppose the leverage would be trading on good faith while the cash settles, as well as some good research tools. (if that's what you mean by leverage)

Commissions, usually $9.00/trade

I don't trade on margins.
>>
>>1359364
kind of unrelated but I can't believe how blatant freemason and templar symbols exist everywhere in the business world and no one says a single thing about it.
>>
>>1359468
The all-seeing eye is one the dollar bill. You might be reading into it a little bit.
>>
>>1359462
>if that's what you mean by leverage
No, I mean if you have $20,000, how big of a trade will they allow you to make?
4 to 1 would allow you to make an $80K trade.
>>
>>1359498
Nah, I was not aware that this was even possible. Sorry, I'm fairly new. If I have 20k to spend I can buy 20k, that's just the permissions on my acct.
>>
>>1359498
In other words, there's "cash available to trade" in my acct balances
>>
>>1359503
Well, as far as who you trade through, those can be important factors.
>>
File: fidelity 2.jpg (267 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
fidelity 2.jpg
267 KB, 1536x1024
>>1359474
not only that but the company is called fidelity
>>
>>1359505
Very understandable. I will look into this because it seems important for the decision-making process. Thanks for your comments
>>
>>1359518
good luck
>>
Ultra conservative company. Safer than your bank. Outstanding customer service. Let them handle your long term investment money.
>>
>>1359999
Nice fucking quads
>>
>>1359999
Algo abusing nob that obviously works for Fidelity spotted. They'll front-run your orders and hunt your stops just like they ran an algo for this 9999 get.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.