[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /biz/, I need help. I need to contact people overseas for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 604x598) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 604x598
Hi /biz/, I need help. I need to contact people overseas for business. How should I go about doing this? Should I email them my "proposition" first then skype them?
>>
>>1358629
Not difficult. I'm making a mobile game right now and over the last year have had a plethora of workers and business partners from India, China, Pakistan, Philippines, etc. I found them from a freelance website and we connected on Skype
>>
>>1358648
Interesting, so do you skype them from your home or do you have a professional looking backdrop? What do you wear? How do you sell yourself to them without looking like a fraud?
>>
>>1358629
It's called a telephone nigger
>>
>>1358661
Jesus, you're really overthinking this. Skype from my house, but most people aren't going to be like the ones you've seen on TV wearing a suit and getting in front of the camera from their office. Most prefer just voice chatting and getting straight to business but keeping it casual.
>>
>>1358629
i wish drake would serenade me in the back of his bentley

i would let him fuck me so gently
>>
>In college
>Live in the international dorm
>Network with international roommates
>Have ready made network when you start your own business

It's like you fags are new at this.
>>
>>1358629
What is your proposition. Do you need them as distributors, as suppliers, or for their labor?
>>
>>1358676
Thanks man
>>1358726
>>1358732
So you truly think that the int students have something to offer when you start your business? I wish, all the chinks at my uni are fags.
>>1358974
My proposition is that they put their name on my company, they are pretty high profile people
>>
>>1358726
Drake the kinda nigga who serenades you then drop you off at your home and wishes you good night when you're ready to fuck
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.