[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are there jobs with a +1M/yr salary ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: 1466935026032.jpg (36 KB, 592x578) Image search: [Google]
1466935026032.jpg
36 KB, 592x578
>>
Le
Kneepads
And
Le
Mouthwash
>>
Become a professional athlete
>>
>>1358003
Wow, thanks for posting that epic meme bro

>>1358009
I don't have athletic skills
>>
>>1357995
CEO
Very Famous actor/musician
I heard some really popular E sports players make bank
Probably some really popular youtubers, markiplier, Pewdiepie, whatever

Or you could play high risk stocks with a very high amount of money. I dont know of much else?
>>
>>1358017
Only money in esports is team ownership and its been saturated for years
>>
>>1357995
No. No one makes more than 999,999/year. There are actually laws against it. Nobody ever has, no one ever will
>>
>>1358031
Then what's the highest paying job ?
>>
>>1358032
$999,999. Are you stupid or something?
>>
>>1358045
how do CEOs get millions each year? stocks? bonus? shit like that?
>>
€999,999 euro a year
wish i lived uk £999,999
>>
>>1358031
desu senpai a law like that would probably help a LOT of things...
>>
>>1358047
Idiot.

>>1358054
Also an idiot. The vast majority of the extravagantly wealthy's income isn't from fucking salaries.
>>
>>1357995
high frequency trading
>>
i would imagine people with annual incomes like that usually dont have that every year
for example athletes can only make that kind of money young and ceo's have to deal with high turnover
>>
>>1358047

most large company ceos get paid like 1$ a year. its so they look like they are good guys doingthe job for free when in reality they usually get crazy amounts of stock options that sell for millions and access to corporate funds to do w.e they want.
>>
>>1357995
The only way you're going to get this kind of money is by starting your own company.
>>
VP up to CEO can make 1M at any big corporation
>>
>>1358537
That's not really that much for higher ups in bigger companies.
>>
>>1357995
CEO or other execs at a large company
Partners at a large firm (law, accounting, etc.)
Athletes
Some doctors and attorneys (depending on specialty and location)
>>
>>1357995
C-level jobs
some VP jobs at big companies
some sales directors at massive sales centers
Some plastic surgeons
Athletes
Business owners

That's about it man.
>>
>>1358318
>when in reality they usually get crazy amounts of stock options that sell for millions and access to corporate funds to do w.e they want.

Bernie Sanders please go
>>
>>1360158
Mittens Romneycare pls go
>>
>>1358054
Anon never heard of a stock option. Anon thinks it is okay for government to bring people down instead of of raising them up
>>
>>1360375
Anon thinks that cutting high salaries would result in low salaries getting raised. In reality it would just go back to stockholders as a dividend. I would never want proletarians getting paid more than absolutely necessary as a shareholder.
>>
>>1360157
don't forget investment advisors with large books
>>
>>1357995
Yes, but you will never have one
>>
If you are really successful in a professional services niche, you can net 7 figures. Top attorneys can charge themselves out at $1,200+/hour.
>>
>99% of /biz/ doesn't know what the word "salary" means
Where do you retards come from?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.