[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WEB
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 14516386978670.png (343 KB, 550x524) Image search: [Google]
14516386978670.png
343 KB, 550x524
hi, 4chan. Im front-end developer, and i offer u my services.
(Rly well know html/css, and not bad js).

>Why do i exactly need to offer u a job?

Cuz im from poor country (Ukr***a, can proof if u want), and can do job( w good quality ), for food (for money of course, just far less than you would pay your front-end developers).

Fake mail for contact - [email protected]
>>
can you do me agar.io clone?
>>
how much do you charge?

work examples, portfolio?

do you know any JS frameworks?

I have no need right now, but if you drop a long term contact I'd keep it in case.
>>
>>1357915
wow, if u mean just front-end (not programming and game) yes i can.
I can do all the site w back-end etc. but dat was big project and it takes a lot of time.
>>
>>1357925
150$, lol
can send u.
have a lot of practice with clear js, and jquery. I think can handle with any framework with google.

This is long term fake mail, i use them for games/shops/etc. and chek them every day.
>>
As a first world front end developer (who also needs to eat) I have had many clients tell me that I was the only one who was able to do their jobs after giving the job to several 'developers' advertising their services on freelancing sites for cheap. Like they couldn't even finish a $300 Wix website.

These 'developers' waste clients time and money and bring the overall price of our product down significantly.

Maybe you're not the same as them. I have no idea since you didn't provide a portfolio. Either way, raise your fucking prices man, you're destroying the field.
>>
>>1358050
i don't have a point to destroy the field i just have skills, but don't have enough work. With 150$/mouth salary and 5$-25$ for most orders in freelance i can be competitive w eu/us freelancers.
>>
>>1358080
don`t worry, this first world dev is just trying to justify his high salary.

хopoший кypc для фpилaнca, oднaкo
>>
File: 14576906057630.jpg (59 KB, 480x960) Image search: [Google]
14576906057630.jpg
59 KB, 480x960
>>1358121
Cпacибo зa бaмп :3
>>
>>1357860
>дoблoe yтличкa
What does this mean?
>>
>>1357860
Can you provide any examples of previous work here?
>>
>>1359009
"good morning" in some broken russian grammar
>>
>>1359009
Show me your tots
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.