[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMPCOIN GENERAL: TAKEOVER THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
OFFICAL CANTSTUMP DEV COMMENTS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1536318
"Attention Trump Fans

Many Trumpcoin holders and directors believe Trumpcoin is being seriously damaged by the chaotic management of pajeet dev.

His moderated thread is anti free speech and doesn't accurately reflect the community behind the Trumpcoin Project. He is currently holding the Trump Fund hostage and talking to himself on 6 different accounts. Sad!

He doesn't understand that this project is about the community and about Trump, not just one person. That's why it's time for the honest Trump holders to wrest control away from the current dev through a hostile takeover.

Primary objectives:

1. Bring Trump holders onto the Trump Team
2. Find someone reliable to hold the new Trump Fund, they will need to be at minimum a public figure whose honesty and devotion to Trump is without question and some experience with crypto (e.g. Milo)
3. Build up the Trump Fund / try to take control of the existing Trump Fund

All the links you need are here, minus the lightweight .rocks site:
http://pastebin.com/JTst4YUy

If we pull together we truly can Make Crypto Great Again despite the corruption and the special interests!!"

VOTE TRUMP ON RAWX.IO
>TrumpCoin finished 8th out of 50 coins and is being considered for the beta!
Be sure to email the exchange frequently to consider Trumpcoin for the beta [email protected]

HOW TO BUY TRUMPCOIN
http://www.makemoneygreatagain.org/Content/Guides/Guides.aspx

VIDEOS
>What is TrumpCoin?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A0KzoFuOLQ [Embed]

>Introducing: TrumpCoin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI [Embed]

>トランプ2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs [Embed]

>Low-energy Ron Paul talking about Ron Paul Coin
http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000236167
>>
Who cares if he's holding the Trump Fund, just make a SIMPLE DONATE BUTTON! To donate USD, not fucking TrumpCoin. Let the DEVs buy BTC>TRUMP with the USD. Get a real time converter to tell the donator "You donated xxx amount of Trumps with your USD."

Also just because some cuck is holding 200k trumps doesn't mean shit, he doesn't run the project anymore no one gives a shit about him. Collectively we have more trumps than he does all we need to do is recover the market once he dumps. Fuck him and his trumps.
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 640x1136
>>1357705
Bitinator here. Im holding you guys do your thing ill keep tradeing and holding and see how this plays out l!
>>
File: biblepepe.png (373 KB, 521x651) Image search: [Google]
biblepepe.png
373 KB, 521x651
>>1357705
This, make sure you have that real time convertor and actually start using just one official website for TrumpCoin so it looks more professional and we can get more investing into this

But Pajeet has got to go
>>
Donating with usd probably going to be difficult to get started almost certain require legal work? Yea, better be USA or UK lawyers none o that Nigeria.
>>
COUP
We are this coin now. Power has switched hands.
Looking forward to getting back to the high energy posts we had throughout the last week and the videos.
>>
>>1357723
>Power has switched hands
Not yet.
>>
Where does one buy Trumpcoin with BTC?

Kraken?
>>
>>1357726
c-cex or yobit
>>
>>1357711
buy some for the trumpfund while its cheap brother

we can save this coin and your small contribution now will raise the value of your potential investment a hundredfold
>>
>>1357728

OH fuck that, not registering on yet another exchange.

And I see the price plummeted once again. Man these shitcoins are just not worth the time.
>>
File: Hitler-800x430.jpg (81 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
Hitler-800x430.jpg
81 KB, 800x430
>>1357698
>>1357705

There needs to be serious talks about the new fund IMO, and a coordination group needs to be made to take over TRUMPcoin

People will know that TRUMP is back when there's a new fund set up, this needs to be done quickly, otherwise people will lose faith in the coup. People trust actions over words.

This can't wait. We can't let chicken and his tantrums run the memewaves
>>
>>1357733
>I see the price plummeted once again
You must be new.

Personally, at this point I don't even care about losing money.
This whole shitstorm is way too entertaining to ignore but I would have no interest in following it if I had no money in it.
>>
"Chicken consistently sockpuppets himself on both his current thread and the previous, using the same formatting and syntax for every account he uses to agree with himself. He's clearly slipped away from pursuing a future for the coin and is more concerned with reactionary bullshit and narcissistic assertions.

CantStump is an entirely different person and I can say that as someone who has seen the two of them interact outside of the context of these threads. They live on different sides of the world and have very different ideas for the coin, with CantStump's clearly focussing on more realistic promotion strategies as well as an overall more transparent promulgation of information. His "disappearance" was him off a computer for a few days with his family which he's been perfectly fine with admitting and if not for chicken's ridiculous rant the coin would've rocketed then stabilised at 15 stats as opposed to the dwindling amount it is now. Every time chicken makes an emotionally heated comment the price lowers and the mere mention of his removal is raising the price as we speak. He made CantStump the dev and needs to live with the decisions he makes.

His constant question dodging, deletion of dissent and overall scattered demeanour bode poorly for the coin and do not reflect an image representative of a Trump-tied currency. This coin is about the community and Trump, not the solipsistic desires and beliefs of a dev who has consistently acted unprofessionally and downright ridiculously. The marketing team have been very active on /biz/ and any comments they've attempted to make have been deleted or scorned by chicken's irrationality.

Notice how this thread isnt moderated? Why might that be?

Voltaire: "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise"

Chicken is welcome to remain a participant of the community, but his attention seeking and drama need to go."

interesting stuff comin from the new thread
>>
>>1357735
This.

The big content guys are sleeping atm i think but when they wake up we must take action asap and start expanding on the meme infrastructure.
>>
File: Stannis_S05E09.png (372 KB, 577x752) Image search: [Google]
Stannis_S05E09.png
372 KB, 577x752
Also if anyone has some hard evidence in favor of cantstump and his character, it would be a good idea to go over to the bitcointalk thread and give the guy legitimacy. He will be the frontman of the new project, we can't afford to have him tainted by the pajeeti stench. People need to know he's a separate person to trust TRUMPcoin again
>>
Fuck off r/cryptowolves, everybody playing in your game knows its a pump and dump and is trying to play themselves. There are no soccer moms dumping money into your shitcoin.
>>
>>1357739

Isn't it obvious that the altcoin/shitcoin business model is ALWAYS to seize a few thousand Bitcoins from naive morons and then cash them out in fiat?

It's a low risk business, that's why there's so many shitcoins. You need to know a bit of code, use Bitcoin sourcecode, modify it, shill it and then if you're lucky, you can steal a few hundred thousand in Bitcoin.
>>
>>1357739
>He made CantStump the dev
You know that those are just words?

There's various people holding various assets right now but the problem is that pajeet is holding the fund. Although that may or may not even matter.
The marketing guys can definitely drive the coin up a bit without any involvement from the pajeet.

>>1357747
I'd argue that most people here are well aware of that but decide to keep their mouth shut.
>>
>>1357750
The price is still at 6k at the moment, 200 000 coins for a new fund would be nothing for a whale, let alone several whales
>>
>>1357745
The very thing about trumpcoin is that it has potential to be bought by "soccer moms" and normies in general.
>>
>>1357756

Why would anyone bother?
>>
>>1357764
Because trump is a huge meme and most people are idiots.
>>
y'all need to get into the new thread, if it generates more traffic than pajeet's it legitimises the movement to oust him
>>
Here is my proposal to ensure that Trumpcoin continues to live. We can bring it back, but under very precise conditions.

1. The new fund must be divided by different trusted holders. The new devteam must be willing to split a four/three way of the fund.

2. These new devs must prove that they are all different people. Chicken is confirmed to be british, so I suggest a photo of themselves, and a vocaroo of them saying something. I can tell if you're scottish or not.

3. Most likely, if pajeet holds his fund, it doesn't matter what he does. If he sells, we have more money to soften the blow. If he actually donates it to Trump, then more the merrier, so there's really no concern. We need to forget about him, though monitor what he does.

We can do this. We are many people, and Pajeet is only one person. We have the power, one person. For Trump, for prosperity, for America. We the PEOPLE.
>>
>>1357766
tensai really wants this to end
>>
I have a simple question here.

What actual proof do we have that Pajeet is the one that fucked us all over? I know the original BitTalk thread is propaganda, but I don't know how I can trust CantStump.

Where's the crumb trail?
>>
>>1357776
His marketing ideas were kind of shit, people called him out, he got buttmad and the whole drama in the thread made a lot of people dump their coins.

That's about it. I don't think the accusations of him dumping the fund are true.
>>
>>1357776
There's no proof that he is Pajeet either, it maybe possible that Pajeet's accounts are spreading this rumor to kill our coup.
>>
>>1357773
he just wants groundfloor on a new coin everyone else will do the work for
>>1357770
this is the plan as i can tell, the intention with all the devs is to accept skype calls as to show they are different people
>>1357776
his reactions and deletions of thread comments as well as repeated samefagging on his own thread isnt a good sign

all my experiences with cantstump have been solid and even if you dont like him, responsibility would likely be shared with him, the marketing guy, the video guy and potentially signal 7 (who got his comments deleted by pajeet)
>>
File: warrenbuffettmeme1.png (553 KB, 1692x1080) Image search: [Google]
warrenbuffettmeme1.png
553 KB, 1692x1080
Let's give TrumpCoin ownership to the folks at TrumpGeneral over in/pol/. They will happily remove kebabs, tacos and pajeet from the project and put it on the right track. Also, it's known that Trump campaign employees camp out in there so we'd be closer to an endorsement.
>>
>>1357776

People are idiots, people can leave their responsibility in time of need and be gone for 48 hours when a person is singlehandedly crashing the coin. It can happen, not plausibe, but can definitely happen.

People do not leave their investments unattended though during a 75% price crash. Can'tstump was there and he was trading, he chose not to answer questions because that benefitted him. he's obviously working with chicken open your fucking eyes.

they are sitting on a ton of coins now and they are happy to run game on the community for their own profit. move on to new things, this is over. next step for them is phasing chicken out for good and escrowing the fund trying to create a new pump.

I and many more will personally work hard for the facts to be on the table so that never happens
>>
No, /pol/ is too densed, and too unorganized.
>>
>>1357786
>Trump campaign employees camp out in there

>bringing a scam coin closer to the actual trump campaign
If you actually think this is a good idea you need to get out before you start losing large amounts of money.
>>
>>1357787
Cantstump was here though, that's the guy who has been making rumors to crash Trumpcoin for hours.

It is however true that the fair way to settle this is with a public announcement by cantstump, to bury this "cantstump is chicken" meme once and for all
>>
>>1357789
>implying that everyone visits the trump general
>implying that the people who do aren't dedicated as fuck.
>awoo
>>
>>1357779

They weren't "kind of" shit, they were just shit. Utter diarrhea shit.

His grand scheme to get the endorsement was to spam twitter with a poorly photoshopped picture of a bag, with some increadibly creepy text added below.
>>
>>1357797
if you need proof pajeet =/= cantstump

he just deleted two posts referencing the new fund on his orwellian thread

pajeet is such a renegade dipshit who's bombing the coin and we're luckily at an early enough stage to still jettison him
>>
>>1357776
There's no confirmation that pajeet even scammed anything, just a strong suspicion. But even if he didn't scam, it's obvious he is a retard. In fact even if he did scam he's a retard, because he popped his own bubble. He's in general just a guy who cucks himself due to his ego and stupidity.

TRUMPcoin can rise, the coup just needs to be legitimized, the memes need to get running. Wait a week, then start building ties to the media again once the coup team are firmly in charge
>>
>>1357793
they do not have to be the same fucking person to be working together you fucking idiots lmao

they worked together to crash this coin to accumulate coins

stop caring about the fucking charades where they disagree in public, do you think they're gonna sit there and suck eachothers dicks? it's important for their plan that the public thinks they are unaffiliated
>>
>>1357805
If they're such brilliant scammers why did they pop their own bubble? The behavior of chicken isn't explainable even assuming that he is scamming, unless he is pretending to be a retard for no discernible reason.
>>
>>1357805
he's genuinely a retard m8

if you've been watching, people in the thread basically act as his wranglers and he turns on someone new every third week
>>
>>1357808

To buy up more coins to sell off after things start to get better once chicken gets "removed" and things start going up again?

Sell out, make a ton of cash, buy up the remains, pump it back up again and sell out again.
>>
>>1357814
Why do that with a coin which has the potential to repeat the success of Ron Paul coin then? Even if he's just in it for the money, shouldn't he play out his scam for bigger gains?
>>
File: RPC.png (25 KB, 1075x383) Image search: [Google]
RPC.png
25 KB, 1075x383
>>1357822
>the success of Ron Paul coin then

What success? RPC only peaked at 450k USD and collapsed afterwards. TRUMP has already double the impact
>>
i'm a newb but my opinion is this.

the takeover is being rushed, or it may not even be needed.

i dont understand much, but it feels like Chicken is too involved in this for us to actually be able to overthrow him.

say we do it and we manage to bring in more fresh blood. anyone with half a brain will do his research before investing in this, and will eventually find the whole drama and be turned off. most of all, we cannot stop Chicken from talking, we cannot delete all the posts and threads, and there's no way to hide the fact that he is the creator of the project. the whole thing isn't as "transparent" anymore as it was originally marketed to be.

finally, i think everyone is giving Chicken way too much shit and is being led by their emotions. let him run the show for a little bit, see what he does in a week or two. there's plenty of time until november, which i believe will be the true turning point for the coin.

if within two weeks we see he isn't doing shit and only brings the coin down then we can proceed with the take over
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 604x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 604x391
Read pic related its an idea i have to secure the trumpfund out of everyones hands i would be willing to help uf chicken65 is willing to cooperate and put the 200,000 coins in a safe cold storage wallet with a passphrase that wont be lifted until a specific date.
>>
>>1357829
In two weeks this will be a distant old meme, all the hype that has been built will have been disappeared, and chicken knows jack shit about increasing the profile of TRUMPcoin

Also the people who were running the Trump meme wave were people too, do you really think they want to work for a project which is run by a guy who is either a total retard, a scammer or both?
>>
>>1357829
>the true turning point for the coin
It sure will be a turning point.
And when I say "turning point", I mean "if-you-didn't-cash-out-already-you're-fucked turning point"
>>
File: sc.png (98 KB, 1484x438) Image search: [Google]
sc.png
98 KB, 1484x438
>>1357829
read this
>>
>>1357831
this is genius
>>
>>1357831
If you are good friends with chicken, bitinator, you need to tell him to go. People have faith in TRUMP but not him, and he's not getting back the trust people had in him.

Nobody is telling him to leave his investments, just his control on the TRUMPcoin project.

Also a safe wallet would be a good idea, but if it were possible the fund should be watched over by more than one person, including preferrably someone who is a Trump supporter but not a trumpcoin insider
>>
CantStump is currently asleep

He will be online likely in the next 12-24 hours but remember the guy has a job and a family

Prior to then, chill out but something's gotta go down with this chicken sitch
>>
>>1357831

i think powerblock was right all along
>>
>>1357857
right about what?
>>
Chicken pm'ed me and I replied with this

I have been a fan of this project since day one, and with all the stuff that has been going on lately, I understand a lot of people are mad at each other right now. I may not be a die hard trump supporter, but I definitely do not want any of the other candidates besides him to win. I do care about my monetary investment, but I also care about this community as well. If I only cared about money I would have sold my whole 150k stack at the peak, but I didn't. I sold 2 or 3 thousand. I don't doubt you as being honest anymore, as the recent events have shown the truth. However, many of the people want the trump fund to be moved somewhere safe, not because you are untrustworthy, but because it adds a bigger sense of legitimacy to our project. If you do this, I am sure a lot of the hatred and FUD will begin to dissipate. I am willing to donate more to the trump fund, I am willing to stay by the project, and I am willing to support our community. I am hoping we can stay on good terms from now on. If you are willing them so am I.
Just hear me out. Thanks.

Regards, Depredation
>>
>>1357875
Stop talking with him, let him die in his shit, Dep.

Help us take him down.
>>
>>1357723
YCC: Young Conservative Coin
>>
>>1357875
did you see his post in the coup thread

he's getting arrogant and openly antagonistic towards people who suggest alternatives to his control and is doing his best to "schill" other people as the reason for the current pricing (as though it hasnt dropped 1k sats every time he opens his retarded fucking mouth)
>>
>>1357895
Let him kill his reputation.
>>
>>1357875
He's lost the trust of the TRUMPcoin community, that is all that counts. He isn't getting it back with empty promises.

That's all there is to it.

He isn't even on /biz/, why would anyone trust him?
>>
>>1357873

his 5k buy orders he said would get filled in a few days B)
>>
You guys need to call him the fuck out in the thread he can neither close nor delete people in aka cantstumps
>>
Well if I can get the fund moved then that's a start.
If not, I don't know what I will do.
>>
>>1357914
we make another one

at these prices it wouldnt be too hard
>>
>>1357831

This is perfect.

As to how to wrest control from Chicken65:

We simply ignore Chicken. It's that simple. His "Trumpfund" and whatever coins he has, he may do with as he likes. It's his "payment" for creating the coin.

The true devs that have been doing the hard work for the coin can organize and advertise the real website, the real threads, etc. THe threads and crap that Chicken65 does can be disavowed, and simply cast out as a rogue "Trumpcoin fan".

This way, Chicken65 can feel as if he is part of the project in his twisted little mind, when he is not.

Also, Leadership of the project needs to be moved from CantStump if we can confirm that CantStump is indeed Chicken65.
>>
>>1357698
i feel like selling it all get my 12 dollars back and investing in monero or some other shit that actually goes up
>>
guys who is Sebastion?
>>
>>1357920
>12 dollars

Just keep those in case this somehow takes off again.
>>
>>1357923
thats exactly it suddenly he's open to an unlitigated escrow from one of the "trusted guys around here" but not a public figure like fucking milo

he's pulling shit again
>>
LOL
The greedy Trumpshills will stop at nothing to get a few bucks of "easy money", even if that means getting their meme Fuhrer's name smeared in another shitcoin fraud scheme. When this shitcoin tanks and the story leaks to the MSM Trump will get his ass served to him by Hillary in the debates. You don't even realize that you're giving her the ammo, do you?
I hope all the Conservacucks will enjoy 8 years of Madam President, she will finally finish what Barack started. That is what you all deserve. You are literally ready to sell your Le MAGA Great Leader for a handful of shekels.
>>
>>1357918
Believe me, CantStump has been working hard

Him and chicken are about as different a set of people as you could find.
>>
>>1357931
well you seem objective
>>
>>1357931
>he think people are in this because of politics
>>
someone needs to track down and murder this retard, literally everything he says seems to get worse and worse

jesus fucking christ
>>
>>1357931
>ITS OVER HES STUMPED ALLAH COMMANDS IT!!!
He made fun of a handicapped reporter on stage and didnt get stumped, some stupid memecoin isn't gonna take him down. Trump is bulletproof tbqh
>>
>>1357918
Can't stump is most likely not Chicken.
WHen he come son, I'm sure he will prove it.

Right now, you're right. We can entirely ignore Chicken. Let him keep his fund. If he cares so much, he can donate
>>
Sebastian is a very well trusted escrow on the site, he does transactions, holds funds, and does swaps for many different coins, so he is trustworthy; however, I don't know how that would look from the outside world; he's still an anonymous person on a forum.

As for Cantstump, he is a real person, who is now being silenced by chicken on the moderated thread.
>>
So should I buy back in or not?
>>
christ this bitbobb shit hes pulling is fucking retarded

he's basically setting up the escrow thing as an "option" so that the "investors" in the thread and discourage it

that way when he elects to keep it it seems like hes operating based on majority concensus

this is so fucking retarded man, can this cunt at least pretend to type like a different person
>>
>>1357940
>.rocks is cool

fucking kill me
>>
>>1357931

>he thinks some 3rd party internet yahoos playing fuckfuck games with a thing with Trumps name unofficially slapped on it, will beat her being investigated by the FBI for MASSIVE breaches of security
>>
>>1357952
fuck no
>>
>>1357940
wow
>>
Why not just donate the whole supply to trump /s
>>
>>1357949
which should tell you basically everything you need to know about chicken right there

cantstump is getting set up as a patsy because chicken made an ass out of himself and panicked like a bitch

apparently he called cantstump in a fit over a surge and correction
>>
>>1357952
you have to be a mentally ill masochist to buy in
>>
File: maga.png (2 MB, 1143x650) Image search: [Google]
maga.png
2 MB, 1143x650
powerblock here, reminding you that if you want to make it rich, you have to buy the dips
>>
Oh shit, unmoderated thread started by signal7
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1536643
>>
[3:15:48 AM] CantStump: hey signal, shit seems to be going down, ive been with family cant keep up
[3:16:02 AM] CantStump: reading through everything now
[3:16:28 AM] CantStump: didnt really have a computer most of the weekend
[3:19:25 AM] Signal Seven: It's good to hear from you. Please take your time and catch up. I wont be awake too much longer. It is very late here. If you have questions, please feel free to ask me. If I don't respond immediately, I will tomorrow.
[7:42:59 AM] CantStump: Just had an hour long chat with chicken. The guy is stone cold nuts. He's mentally ill.
[7:43:26 AM] CantStump: Locked me out of the thread, started his own moderated thread. I tried to post he deleted it instantly.
[7:44:23 AM] CantStump: I still have a lot of trumps but I think I'm done. No point trying to help anyway since chicken is on his paranoid warpath and decided i'm a pnder
[7:44:45 AM] CantStump: When I'm not btw
[7:46:03 AM] CantStump: Guess you're asleep, if you're up for a chat tomorrow that's fine with me.
[1:30:32 PM] Signal Seven: You do realize if the coin is allowed to survive then chicken will be ousted right?
[1:32:31 PM] Signal Seven: I have heard on good things in regards to you from the people that matter
[1:35:24 PM] Signal Seven: I don't know if I'm still in or not. All of my coins are sitting in exchange ready to dump. If chicken continues to run it then I'm out. I'll exit after I know everyone else has. I'm in the black so I won't ruin it for everyone else who has money tied into it.
[1:39:43 PM] Signal Seven: I'm sorry I dropped the bomb. I felt it necessary. I'm very convinced that the trump fund was on exchange when I started taking action. People were being swindled.
>>
>>1357952

I'm going back in, we can take over and it's very easy to move this buy wall back up now that we have a new team being assembled
>>
YES this is exactly what we needed signal to do, this feels good right now.
>>
How much fucking time have you guys wasted on this shit? I'm gonna give you a tip that I hope whoever reads this takes to heart:

>if you are caught in what you suspect is a pump and dump, you have already caught a good amount of profit, and a rumor begins to circulate with a SPECIFIC DATE at which a catalyst will turn everyone into trillionaires, sell as late as you can the day before the "event"

In this case it was the Alex Jones mention. In biotech it's usually a leak that the company will drop some world-changing news at an irrelevant medical conference.

I'm not going to repeat this tip again, so if you read this now, take it to heart. It will make you a lot of money and save you from losing your ass one day
>>
>>1357952
yeah you should, there's good chance that the coin will moon due to dev team and pajeet efforts
>>
>>1357976
This does have potential, even though you may not see it. We just need the right people to take control and lead the coin. That's my opinion.
>>
>>1357968
>https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1536643

>How important is the bot for a site thet keeps deleting Trump Coin threads?

When that website is the 9th most popular website in the US and the 26th most popular in the world? PRETTY FUCKING IMPORTANT!

Christ this has been amatuer hour from start to finish.
>>
(ex?) marketing guy here.
Trying to monitor this thread while driving 10 hours back from visiting family.
>inb4 car crash from texting
I've been mentioned as potentially holding some of the new fund, I'd have no issue splitting that responsibility with videoguy, stump or Signal
Also I have no issue letting people hear my voice on Skype or what have you.
It looks like a possible takeover is being considered where we just do our own thing with our sites and threads and kind of just disregard that idiot chicken...
if that goes thru, I'd be honored to be the marketing guy again for the non pajeet, takeover.
I'll even donate a few thousand trumps to the new fund if needed.

I'm American, from US and don't have an issue posting a pic or whatever.
I just want to see the coin succeed but I will not use my efforts for chicken, I'm okay if he makes money as a by product of our work, but I'll only work for a new project where we ignore him.

I have seo tools and such, I've explained that before, I can do my best to rank our domains and not chickens "above the fold" on Google which tb,h is all that matters.

last thing I have to say is, stump is not chickens alt or even his friend, iv spent many late nights on Skype with stump and he thinks chicken has brain damage, but always maintained we had to be sensitive with him.Well I think that's done now and we just ignore that dips hit.
Most of the crew outside me is on aussie time, so let's see what they have to say upon waking.

I'll check back in a bit, but if it does go thru, you have my sword if you want it lads
>>
>>1357986
its just chicken

even the video dude is jumping in and he says nothing about shit that doesnt revolve around content
>>
>>1357996
You typed that whole fucking thing while driving. Someone call the cops
>>
Alright cunts fuck it I'm staying awake for another night

I'm the video guy
Here is my skype: trumpcoincontent

Voice call me now if you need any assurance that I'm legit
>>
>>1357976
How do you time it though?
That's the gamble within the gamble
>>
>>1358010
Dep here, so did anyone pay you for the videos you made?
>>
>>1358013
>the day before the "event"
cmon anon did you even read the post
>>
Redpill me on forking.
What happens after the fork? Do we get a new coin with the same mining code, or do we keep using TRUMP? Will we have to get back on exchanges? Will coins be lost?
>>
>>1358015
he paid me for the first introducing one (10k)
then (25k) for What Is TrumpCoin

And as it stands I'm still yet to receive the second 25k which comes when the How To is released but given how he reacted to me in the thread I'm not looking optimistic on that front
>>
>>1358010
You're still awake aussiebrah?
haha
>>
>>1358029
i never sleep m8

4am tho atm, someone call so i can confirm myself as an actual person and then die because ive been up for like 48 hours
>>
File: NuclearPepe.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
NuclearPepe.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>1357940
Holy crap...just let it all burn
>>
"Theu" here.

Calling to confirm, though I don't have any recording software.
>>
>>1358040
Audacity, choose stereomix as input, press the bix red button.
>>
Talking with him now, he's an aussie, doesn't sound scottish, someone else call him and record him.

He's an alright guy.
>>
>>1358043
Call him. Record him.
>>
>>1358056
Sorry, I'm too autistic to make a conversation.
>>
>>1358058
Type him, and record his reactions then.

He is very determined to make sure that everybody knows he is not Chicken.
>>
they choose a shit exchange cause they are scammers. if only i knew c-cex was shit
>>
Why did signal remove the post?
>>
>>1358025
interested in this being answered as well
>>
wew
>>
>>1358019
Well in this case, the AJ plug, "the day before" would have yielded the same profit as selling two, or three, days before. Whereas selling they day of yields 2x/3x the profit.
>>
>>1358040
What exactly do you do?
I've seen you on the bread and you seem to have very few posts.
>>
>>1358096
He is no one important. I would know, I know him.
>>
>>1358064
It's back
>>
>>1358025
>>1358071
It means the community would decide to use a new blockchain. Chicken and anyone else could continue using PooChain everyone else would use the new one. I'm hazy on the specifics of a switchover though. I think that whoever runs the current server for the wallet would have to deploy a new chain, or if that didn't happen a new server would need to be deployed and everyone would have to switch to it. In theory you could lose coins if you made transactions on the old chain AFTER the fork. It would also be possible afaik to manually remove pieces of the old chain, ie. the trump fund. May be mistaken on some technical details, but that's the gist of it. Bitcoin has been forked before by the community and it's a transparent process. You could go and create your own bitcoin fork where you hold the satoshi stash and try to convince people to use it, they won't of course, but it's possible.

It doesn't sound like the direction things are going to go anyways. Signal7 said there was some funny business going on with the chain, but nobody has said they lost coins so who knows. Although in his now deleted post he said there was impossible math somewhere in the chain.
>>
>>1358048
It's not video guy that is supposedly scottish, its pajeet. And the claim is that cantstump is really chicken.
>>
Jesus christ how many red flags do you faghots need before you see a scam for what it is
>>
>>1358104
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1dUQvoArx8h

got this from video guy (now asleep)
>>
>>1358104
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1dUQvoArx8h
>>
>>1358099
What's the username and pass that signal just posted? wtf? Is that a mistake
>>
File: 1464333835808.png (10 KB, 461x213) Image search: [Google]
1464333835808.png
10 KB, 461x213
>>1358115
>>1358116
Explain yourselves.
>>
>>1358115
What a hivemind.
>>
>>1358120
coincidence i assume m8

i've posted like 19 comments ITT
>>
>>1358119

What username? Which thread did he post it in?
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-03+at+02.22.46).png (19 KB, 367x114) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-03+at+02.22.46).png
19 KB, 367x114
You being paranoid.

We both contacted him, just noticed his message just now.
>>
>>1358124
>>1358120
fuck, lol at that timing
>>
>>1358104
why do they have to be the same person. Do you think chicken was completely alone on this project and has no friends involved? fucking retards. i'm talking about cantstump, not videoguy btw.

they are obviously working together and they've accumulated a massive amount of coins during their controlled crash.

keep working for this coin to grow so pajeet can become rich. the more this grows from this point the harder people will work to expose and put light on the scam. the coin is doomed to a couple small pumps to 10k at most sometime in the future and will never reach what its potential was or new highs.
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-03+at+02.25.14).png (24 KB, 1242x967) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-03+at+02.25.14).png
24 KB, 1242x967
Proof.
Was just a coincidence.
>>
>>1358128
>>1358129
again cunt ahahahaahhaha
>>
>>1358133
Oh, it's you videoguy.
Thought another anon contacted you.
>>
It may be a good idea for any of the new team who are posting here, to actually include their username in the Name box. Just to make it 100% obvious who is saying what, to who, when.
>>
>>1358126
signals own thread. he deleted the post and came back with the trumpcoin.com user and pass, for ftp probably

Hopefully he doesn't reuse passwords.
>>
Old thread reopened
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.4260
>>
File: image.png (90 KB, 420x493) Image search: [Google]
image.png
90 KB, 420x493
Tfw BLRY is more trustworthy and promising than trump coin. Get in while you can boys; I already covered my trump losses and have a nice profit.
>>
I got so caught up in the hype and disappointment from last night's insanity, that I made a video to demonstrate my feelings on the matter.

Make Trump Coin Great Again!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSrWjMvHoOA&feature=youtu.be
>>
Nominate Milo or Alex Jones to hold the fund guys.
>>
>>1358159
kek as someone who is only in it for the money I'm getting in too.

So is it like siacoin but for email servers?

>>1358167
They are 100% guaranteed not to get involved in this drama. Do a multisig between several trusted community members.
>>
>>1358162
Holy fuck. I'm high as fuck and this is bliss, bro.
>>
>>1358162
motherfucker
>>
>>1358162

10/10 laughed my ass off.

still a dead coin though
>>
Fuck. Is it me or trumpcoin is trying to stabilize around 5-6k?
>>
>>1358189
Someones been gobbling them up at 5.8
>>
>>1358162
10/10
>>
Im holding on tightly 1000 Trumps until I hear any new news. Might unload a few at the next pump
>>
>they're not gobbling up the coins at 6k
>they havent realized there's a planned pump/recovery scheduled by whales

stay poor lads
>>
>>1358197
The signal guy is now temporarily holding the trump fund until they find someone trustworthy. He also listed the address so we can see.
>>
>>1358200
this. as soon as it dropped under 7k, there all of a sudden was someone on c-cex and yobit buying cheap by the thousands.
>>
Paj - I should also add a number of people wish to see me move on. If there is consensus , no problem I will step down.
>>
File: HappyPepe.jpg (3 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
HappyPepe.jpg
3 KB, 125x121
>>1358162
Very good, thanks senpai
>>
>>1358206
bull
fucking
shit
>>
>>1358101
How do exchanges tell the difference between old blockchain coins and new blockchain coins, if both blockchains operate at the same time?
>>
>>1358206
>>1358201

still has accumulated a ton of coins with his team during this controlled crash :)

Depending on how big their balls are 500k - 1mill is my estimation. but go ahead, try to pump it for him, make pajeet some money

the coin is dead, too many people ready to expose the scam at any point and work to see it fail.
>>
>>1358215
I don't fucking care if Pajeet makes money, all I care about is pumping the coin just enough to get my own money back.
I'm not about to sustain a loss just to fuck over Pajeet.
>>
>>1358221
fucking this
>>
>>1358221
you're looking at a ~10k pump at most
>>
>>1358226
Dead cat or a solid 10k?
>>
Hi chicken here guys

dont let these schillarys fool you...trust me this coin is going to work. I am working to get it back to where it was guys! If you really feel that i haev let the coin down and I am doing more harm than good, I will leave it to a vote. If people want me to leave, I will leave. Please trust me! This coin is working!
>>
>>1358221

good luck but it's not gonna happen lol. all the big holders secretly wants out. Bitinator, dep etc.

at the same time i'm sure chickenshit and his cronies are pissing themselves because they realize it's basically impossible to pump this coin again. and they used all their profits from selling to buy the dip they created. uh oh. they'll be cashing out a shit ton real fast at the first moment it gets a small pump i can assure you.

add this up you have over a million coins that wants out rather quickly from a coin that is tainted with the fact that the dev scammed everyone running it into the ground to buy up cheap coins.

i'm not gonna ask you to sell at 5k because i wouldn't do that either, but consider your money lost

>>1358226
why the fuck would a scam coin stabilize on 10k?
>>
>>1358234

>only one typo

Imposter, the real chicken would have at-least four in a post of that length.
>>
>>1358237
I dont want out, there's till hope for this coin if we get this mess figured out, although there still may be a bad rep for the coin
>>
>>1358214
It's just what server is used to fetch the chain. In your wallet it's handled automatically, but you can manually pick which one is used. If you know someone is serving a bad chain, you just don't use it. You can't tell which one is bad and which one is good, those are human concepts, but you could inspect the transactions and pick the on to use.

Some anon here posted a video about the dreaded 51% attack and it stated that even if it was successfully pulled off the community would essentially cut that person off (quit using the specific servers) and continue to use the "good" chain.

Again I only have a laymans understanding so take this with a grain of salt.
>>
>>1358242
it for sure won't correct overnight, but it definitely can recover. I'm still holding too.
>>
>>1358242
>being this delusional
/biz/ is shit for crypto what is a better site to discuss this site?
>>
>>1358246

You're either in a private group thinking you are a wolf, here with the other sheep, or experienced enough to get out early and collect profits. Anyone using logic is ridiculed by sheep and wolves, so it's hard to find anywhere to have a good conversation about shitcoins.
>>
buy *TBG* tpg daily *SCAN* , ponz2, ponzi, scam T all tbp mooning, everybody enjoying trollpayment and download wallet coinswapdotbiz ask TILLKOELN
>>
>>1358253
so there are no good sites that sucks.

seeing as how it lost money i will probably sell half and use it to buy eth or some other memecoin
>>
>>1358262
Just get BLRY
>>
Back in at the promise of the new devs coming back.
>>
These fucks planned this crush didn't they?

"I have sent 100k Trumps from the fund to Signal7. Tomorrow we will both be sending 100k to Escrow.
That is how its going to be."
>>
>>1358234
Leave
>>
First time the coin self fudded (coin swap fiasco) we hit 10 cents

Second time the coin self fudded (2 week notice coke binge posting)
we hit 20 cents

>not understanding this is all part of the plan and it's your last chance to get cheap coins

once real devs genuinely are in charge, we moon now.

act accordingly or stay poor wagies
>>
>>1358275
who sell it?
what method do guys use for crypto?
fiat to btc via circle to a polo to usdt to usd?
>>
God help me, I'm giving this a second chance and going back in...
>>
>>1358290
Its really hard to say where this coin is going.
>>
>>1358297
Circle isn't working for me for transferring BTC rn, just as heads up
>>
>>1358307
circle works fine for me
i want to know who is the best to convert usdt to normal usd.I hear circle does not like it when you get other btc not from them and try to sell to them.hear people get banned
>>
>>1358297
It's on yobit BLRY/BTC no different than any other coin. Doesn't appear to be on polo.
>>
god damn this coin is memetic as fuck
it's already made some pajeet lose his mind
>>
>>1358280
>These fucks planned this crush didn't they?
Certainly seems like it.
>fund coins get dumped before pump
>oops
>throw bitch fit
>crash price
>constant buy orders all yesterday
>begin to cooperate again
>perfectly reasonable
>people who are still vested want a recovery

Good luck and all to everyone, but I'm not getting back in after this.
>>
>>1358322
It is very interesting.

I think it's just a bad case of autism mixed with shitty shit flinging. We'll see. I wouldn't invest at this point, just monitor price.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10658589/r
>>
>>1358332
He'd probably go on and on about how the votes are "schills" and proxy posters.
>>
This is I am seeing it so far
>pumping going on
>crashes
>more pump
>crashes again

I am officially out now and keeping my .7 btc profit for another meme coin.
>>
File: moon.png (24 KB, 197x204) Image search: [Google]
moon.png
24 KB, 197x204
lol
>>
>>1358350

also

>tfw you make $100 drunk trading in under ten minutes

mmmm
>>
File: tumblr_o9kxjrA1qj1uzmqbyo1_1280.png (460 KB, 800x551) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9kxjrA1qj1uzmqbyo1_1280.png
460 KB, 800x551
>>1358322
This.

I really can't understand how someone with the intelligence necessary to create a new crypto could be soooo retarded when it comes to management. It really does seem intentional.
>>
>>1358363
Now chicken is saying the coin is going to Escrow no matter what happens. That we shouldn't worry escrow is safe. Yet he didn't want it in escrow before.
>>
>>1358363
buy trump guys, 1.5mill coins looking to sell and no prospects of a future mainstream success since it's been labeled a scam coin.

you know what this coin was worth before a serious effort to reach mainstream with the donation idea was? 4-5k, sometimes pumping to 8-10k.

that's where we are and will stay
>>
It seems the majority of the drama is gone now. The storm is over.
Waiting game begins now for the devs to dome back/ wake up. We can bring it back.
>>
>>1358363
>I really can't understand how someone with the intelligence necessary to create a new crypto

It's extremely simple to modify the basic parameters of an altcoin while following instructions. Compile the source afterwards and viola, a brand new shitcoin was born
>>
>>1358366
when it comes to it chicken/can'tstump will eat shit off the ground if it means they can get a last pump out of this. because they bought a mill coins on this dump.

don't be the guys buying a scammers bags, his team will lie cheat and steal to get rid of these coins i can assure you, 0.0001% chance they'll be succesful.
>>
File: 339.jpg (23 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
339.jpg
23 KB, 480x720
>>1358369
I think so too. I'd be happy to buy back at ~4k, since it'll certainly hit 10k at least once more before the election.

>>1358378
Really? Then I should look into that myself. I have a couple of decent crytpo ideas, they just need realization.
>>
>>1358383
Yep, but you should know to use a linux terminal
>>
is blry the next pump and dump created by chicken?
>>
>>1358381
Can't stump isn't chicken.
They're two different people. Where are you getting this shit from?
>>
>>1358392

It does have a .rocks website.

A domain I had not heard of until stumbling across Trumpcoin...
>>
>>1358393
WHO THE FUCK CARES IF THEY'RE THE SAME PERSON. THEY ARE WORKING TOGETHER.

holy fucking shit how can you be this stupid, fucking unreal
>>
Well, things were looking up for a second, but Chicken keeps posting stupid shit and BANG, the price plummets instantly.

Seriously guys, he needs to be gone and quick. He's already altering the deal. The coup should go ahead full speed.
>>
>>1358403
it one those newer domains tho like .club etc
>>
>>1358392
I dumped at 900. Made a small profit, but it had nosedive written all over it.

Banking on CHESS at the moment and holding ECCHI for keks
>>
If you think chicken and stump are working together then (you) may be the real pajeet.
>(you)

last chance at cheap coins, no traders or normies even check the btctalk threads it's just the 1% withe narrow views, it'll moon and nobody will even know who the devs are.

lasthe chance at cheap coins tb,hfam, I'm grabbing a few btc more today
>>
>>1357698
Bought them at 70,sold for 50 goddamn should I rebuy or has this ship sunk
>>
>>1357786
this is inspirational
>>
>>1358404
THere's not proof that they are being together.

You've got the same autism that pajeet has, go get yourself checked.
>>
>>1358414
keep monitor. If you see chicken/pajeet relinquish hold of the funds and he has no power, start buying immediately.
>>
>>1358410
>chesscoin
stopped reading there
>>
Fuck it, I'm back out. Arguing with this guy will just make him post more rambling doggerel that will only harm the coin further. He's clearly back in control (was he ever not?) and doing whatever the fuck he likes.
>>
>>1358424
i'm sorry, you are right, fuck. Chicken created a crypto currency and worked on it for months all alone. He has noone but shill acounts, he's completely alone in all of this.

you are a moron dude. sucks that you weren't able to dump your coins before the crash. i assume you are not honest with your posts here and just working to get some value out of your coins.

>>1358427
you are fucking retarded lmao.

it's already confirmed that pajeet will give up the fund, because it's required to give this coin 0.0001% chance of another pump and this was a controlled crash for his team to buy up 1/xth of total supply of trump coins on the cheap.

Again, you are buying into a million coin dump when this starts pumping again.
>>
Barbie is old news, cant buy bread when 51% was mined by some goonie Mafias

Seriously..... You dumbasses should have launched a pretty out of the box mining app before doing this shit.

51%? Seriously? Are You retarded?

Sorry.... I had to get that off of my chest.
>>
>>1358438
If Trump coin is so scammy and filthy, and filled with shill accounts, then why are you even here? This is the Trumpcoin general, not Paranoia Autist Anonymous.
>>
you have ass burgers if you think the pajeet and stump are in kahootz.

hey let's work together secretly to go on a Coke binge and undo everything you put in place.

He wanted to let someone do all the work then got impatient and thought in his brain damaged head he had a better way (a twitter campaign from a non English speaker LOL)

the white dev team could easily $1 dollar this coin, everyone knows it, pajeet is on his own and his multiple alt accounts.

let the new devs do their thing or just delete the coin.
>>
>>1358438

i'm pretty sure everyone just want to pump and dump. no one really gives a fuck about trump, we just want to make a quick buck. if you don't admit this you're just a liar.
>>
>>1358438
No, I actually cashed out when it began to dump.
Do not be so quick to assumption.
>>
From the forum:

You know what Tensai. You're correct. We've been had, and there are at most 2 people in on this thing.

The whole Trumpcoin "team" are in on it and in reality are just 2 people, and purposefully crashed the coin to buy it up cheap.

Not only that, but they are all using sockpuppet accounts. There are so many shady "yes men" and "empty rhetoric" accounts (with the same syntax errors) that they are all Chicken65, Guy#1. Guy#2 is CantStump/Signal7 and handles the more technical side of things. I suspect he is the one that purchased the .com domain. Look at how I called out the guy who purchased it and he never showed up. You think that for someone that spent $5k on the domain that they would show up during a storm like this.

Chicken65 handles the sockpuppets. These accounts are like Newwordorder, Bitinator. Look at how young these accounts are. They are also all created within the same time span. Big red flag here folks. They usually spout a paragraph of nonsense. Look into their post histories and you'll see suspicious patterns. Chicken65 has been working the sockpuppets, the other guy has been doing more technical stuff and he seems a bit more intelligent than Chicken due to his English. I'm convinced that there are at least 4 or 5 sockpuppets, but probably more, almost all are handled by Chicken65. All of these threads are infested with sockpuppets.

All of this stuff is way too perfectly timed, sorry. So you have the piece of "news" (Alex Jones) to pump the coin, and then after the pump you release the information about how the coin's blockchain doesnt work, and that the dev team has issues. And then guy #1 comes back on and makes a total sh*t show of the coin to crash and burn, so they can buy it up on the cheap.
>>
Chicken65 becomes the patsy (scapegoat), and passes the coins off to his buddy Signal7, meanwhile the core team of scammers maintains total control, free to PUMP the coin again and DUMP later. They're doing this because for one reason or another, the coin had a small premine. I'm not sure why they decided on such a small premine, but I think since Chicken65 started the thread it was simply due to ineptitude. Notice how the Trumpfund came on once Cant Stump/Signal7 hopped on board. I suspect that Cant Stump probably told Chicken that the premine was too small, and to make a "gimmick" that will guarantee them a payout. Hence the Trumpfund.

Sadly, it looks like the naysayers were correct.

The only dev that seems to be innocent is the video guy, he was an unexpected bonus that they paid on the cheap to make videos that helped the coin garner tons of publicity. I suspect that there was some real panic involved, I doubt they ever intended the project to go past $1M marketcap because they fear of getting sued (even though they cant get sued because Trump is a political figure).
>>
I have my multiple btc buy orders ready if the new dev team is able to get control or don't he take over.I have faith in them and the coins ability to hit $1

I also have a mini whale level sell order ready if chicken stays. I'll probably 1 Satoshi the coin with the dump.just a headsup

I'll be monitoring
>>
>>1358446
>>1358452

so that's why you want to work on pumping this coin when chicken's team has accumulated probably around 1mill coins? sure buddy

if you're not sitting on coins there is no logical reason to try and instill confidence in this scamcoin, i suggest you just stop replying to me

>>1358458
okay mr 1poster! working hard to instill some confidence here!
>>
>>1358464
Nice question dodge. I'll stop replying. Autism has no bounds.
>>
My friends and I are going to raise this shit. Stay tuned on twitter to watch trumpcoin activity. Some big names might come through for us.
>>
>>1358456
You could probably host Alex Jones show if you think this.

List of tip top blokes:
>marketing guy
>video guy
>signal7
>stump

list of pajeets
>chicken
>(you)
>chickens alts
>(you)
>>
File: 1453088353885.jpg (100 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1453088353885.jpg
100 KB, 720x720
>>1358458
>I also have a mini whale level sell order ready if chicken stays. I'll probably 1 Satoshi the coin with the dump.just a headsup

Please do it. I want to see it all burn.

I've got 2.5btc worth I was thinking of unloading that I could still make a slight profit off of.
>>
>>1358468

question dodge? on why i'm still here?

probably answered that earlier in this thread a couple times. the answer is i don't want to see chicken's scam attempt be successful

you are here to make a profit if some people are willing to buy the bags of a scam dev and his team
>>
Poor video guy, I hope he sold high
>>
>>1358458
If Pajeet still shits do it for keks.
>>
I have a legitimate question. Why doesn't /biz/ have a pump and dump thread where we just choose a shit coin to pump up and dump? I mean sure it's scammy and ethically wrong but we're really just trying to make money. Why not just accept that we are scum and start coordinating pump and dump schemes?
>>
>>1358486
because most of these faggots only have 20$ in funds received from their mom by spending good boy points.
>>
>>1358486
I really tried a few months ago. If we could get a group of even 15 people, we could manipulate the fuck out of the less popular coins.

Only problem is you fuckers aren't trustworthy
>>
>>1358470

Someones upset they've been found out.

Whole coin is a scam, mate.
>>
>>1358471
>>1358485
do you actually believe that's an honest post and not a shill you responded to? it's already been confirmed that chicken is out and the fund is going into escrow.

if he was serious he would already be buying. buy the rumour sell the fact.

but he's not, he's just here to instill confidence that the coin will pump when chicken leaves, so they can unload coins.

are you the pajeet bag buyer they're looking for?
>>
>>1358486
my pajeet locator is off the charts!
>>
>>1358471
>>1358458

Honestly you really should consider getting out. There doesn't seem to be anything good progressing from all of this. Pajeet is still shitposting like a mad man and no one wants to deal with that, the takeover is slower than shit. CantStump is slower than shit when it comes to posting.

You think someone who spent $5000 on a domain name would be all over that thread. Either he cashed out or that was another lie as well

I feel that this ship is getting closer to the waterfall and you're only going to have so much time left to break even let alone get a profit

Just my 2 cents right now
>>
>>1358492
>>1358487

Yea I guess that's a problem.
>>
>>1358486
Bc it's illegal
>>
>>1358353

scratch that, got even more drunk and lost it to 'prove a point' on yobit chat that 5k can crash the market
>>
>>1358497

He's slower than shit because he doesnt care, because hes in on it.

There are 2 guys working this operation. It's very simple. There is no "coup" they are working together.
>>
>>1358502
Form a private chat group or something where people remain anonymous. I'm pretty sure after the first successful pump and dump, people will be more encouraged to work together. Illegal? Sure. Lucrative? Yea.
>>
File: brady.jpg (232 KB, 1064x1600) Image search: [Google]
brady.jpg
232 KB, 1064x1600
>>1357940

>he had the choice to pick trumpcoin.com and he deliberately chose trumpcoin.rocks

holy

fucking

shit
>>
>>1358505
I only believe things I know for sure.

Tell me the proof the can'tstump is working for chicken. "Being slow" ism't a good reason, considering it's fourth of july weekend.
>>
>>1358505

Exactly and that's why people should probably get out while they still can

There is nothing else going on with this coin that can go up in value as of now besides a rapid departure of Pajeet and the new team being instated but that's clearly not happening
>>
>>1358509
No it's not illegal to advertise a commodity, but explicitly state that it's a p&d and it is a conspiracy
>>
>>1358512

Bud you're not going to get actual proof for anything that's happened these past days until the shitshow has truly ended and by that point you'll be empty handed

There are red flags everywhere for all of this

I'm saying that if cantstump really spent $5000 on a domain you would think he'd be more active in the thread. Sure it's the 4th of July but this event has been going on since Friday

There are just way too many red flags all over the place and for that reason IM OUT
>>
>>1358514
I agree. People should get themselves out of Trumpcoin for the time being. It is too dramatic, too explosive in terms of market right now. It is better to wait for the weekend to be over and see what will happen from there.
>>
>>1358509
I'm down if you are. Qtox is a good anonymous chat program.
>>
>>1358494
No I have 0 TRUMPS now I do not care if it moons or it cores to 0. Really no point of buying it now but besides we all have a greed tendency and don't give any fucks to others that realized too late it is now branded a scamcoin.
>>
>>1358523
I'm already out, but I'm hanging around to see if I can make a few extra dollars from another pump. It has been said that can'tstump is with his family and without internet right now. I've talked with the marketing guy, repeated this information. Obviously I don't trust anybody, regardless of proof. It's best to leave things chill for now.
>>
>>1358528
I'm down of course, but I'm not going to lie, I wouldn't know the first thing about how to actually pump a coin. There would need to be someone who knows how to generate buzz.
>>
>>1358512

You dont have to believe anything. Go believe that the coin is legit for all I care.

CantStump's posting is slow probably because hes too busy on another sockpuppet account. Who knows.

What I do know is that the whole thing is way too shady and mismanaged and that even someone like me who gave them the benefit of the doubt is seeing that the whole thing is questionable.

If you cant see that then you're a fool and deserve to lose every penny you can.
>>
>>1358525

I don't think this coin could last another week if this behavior keeps up from anyone with a main involvement in the project. This whole thing is a huge shitshow and there's a point where you can't climb yourself out of the hole you've dug.

As of now the only marketing plan in place - which still isn't even being done - was by Pajeet stating that they need to spam and retweet Twitter. People seem to have forgotten about that now that Pajeet is saying he'll put half the fund in an escrow

In order to really save this coin people needed to act fast but I'm guessing that those guys got out because they don't seem to be panicking at all over the price. It's been in free fall the past days and has no reason to go up, Pajeet still isn't out and this whole fund wallet thing is getting more confusing and shady by the hour
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.