[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When exactly did you realize that nearly everyone on this board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
When exactly did you realize that nearly everyone on this board was a college student or NEET loser and that listening to any advice here is beyond retarded?

When did you realize this is practically /r9k/ with over 10 wojak/pepe threads in the catalog at all times?

When did you realize that because of the aforementioned, sometimes successful/semi-successful people come here but then they quickly leave when they realize the retards they're talking with?

When did you realize that spending time here is a complete waste of your time and that you'd be more productive looking for answers, suggestions or advice on any other forum related to finance/economics/PF and that being here is just stupid?

I've realized all this just lately since coming back, I think it's time to leave this dumb board for good. It has severely dropped in quality since about a year or so go ago.
>>
>complains about the quality of the site daily
>literally makes the same thread every day saying how shit the site is
>denies he's literally making dozens of the same meta threads too
>>
>>1356677
>>literally makes the same thread every day saying how shit the site is

What? This is the first thread I've made about the quality of this board
>>
>>1356679
>This is the first thread I've made
That's what the dude who wants to get rich off $100 said too
>>
>>1356679

Like clock work
>>
>>1356682
>>1356702
Ok neet internet defense force.

Disprove any of the points in the OP
>>
>>1356704

You first
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-03_01-34-01.png (720 KB, 960x674) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-03_01-34-01.png
720 KB, 960x674
>>1356708
Exhibit A: Pic related.

This was taken a fair bit back, before the extreme feels and pepe posting though. I can only imagine it's gotten worse since then.
>>
>>1356708
>>1356723
well? refute this
>>
>>1356650
>When exactly did you realize that nearly everyone on this board was a college student or NEET loser and that listening to any advice here is beyond retarded?
If you didn't know this going in then I don't even feel bad you lost all your money on MKND or Dogecoin.
>When did you realize this is practically /r9k/ with over 10 wojak/pepe threads in the catalog at all times?
Again, if you didn't know that going in I don't feel bad, this is literally every board now.
>When did you realize that because of the aforementioned, sometimes successful/semi-successful people come here but then they quickly leave when they realize the retards they're talking with?
Once more, you should have already known this.
>When did you realize that spending time here is a complete waste of your time and that you'd be more productive looking for answers, suggestions or advice on any other forum related to finance/economics/PF and that being here is just stupid?
If you don't come here for comedy you're an idiot. This is leisure time.

Now please fuck off, >>1356704
>>
>>1356764
>refute this
Bernie likes it in the pooper?
>>
>>1356837
I bought $KPND and doge...
>>
>>1356650
first off let me say i base all of my financial decisions off of what i read on this board.

i wouldnt ever dream of coming here to kill time and troll neets, ever

nor would i role play as a billionaire and spout nonsensical advice

nor would i promote the latest so-called crypto 'currency' having never bought one in my entire life and having no intention of doing so, ever

nor would i recommend stocks i know to be utter trash

nor would post something like 'hey /biz/ how do i get into stocks and how do markets work also how can i become an global investment banker and whats a good stock broker'

nor would i post something else like 'hey /biz/, new to this board but i need to know how can i turn (insert dollar amount under $5000) into a million'

nor would i make up ridiculous theories on economics with the intention of defending my insane theory no matter what is thrown at me to laugh at legitimate responses trying to convince me otherwise

i would never do any of that and more, depending on my mood. i come to /biz/ and 4chan more broadly for serious discussion. i would appreciate it if you do the same. threads like this bring down the quality of this board. ive reported this thread and im sure moderators will be along shortly to remove it, upholding the high standards we have here
>>
>>1356904
kek

This post must be made by either a Canadian or an Australian
>>
File: 135345990986.png (459 KB, 1331x896) Image search: [Google]
135345990986.png
459 KB, 1331x896
>I SUPPORT THE FEDERAL RESERVE

KILL YOURSELF BERNIE
>>
>>1356943
nice GY!BE reference
>>
>>1356943
>The only economic thing that happened in the 1970s was a fully floating currency.

Wew lad.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.