[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I gonna have to deal with a lot of legal shit if I start selling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1455576511621.jpg (674 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1455576511621.jpg
674 KB, 2448x3264
Am I gonna have to deal with a lot of legal shit if I start selling herbal supplements?

Im thinking about buying a bunch a nootropics herbs/powders and putting them in capsules and selling them on craigslist at a high markup for health hippies.
>>
>>1355443
Anything that gets ingested sounds like it would be a legal nightmare, especially if it is "Cutting edge" or hasnt been done before.

What if somone takes too much of it?

What if somone has an allergic reaction?

Where is the proof that what your giving away is 100% (Insert herb here) or whatever?

What if the pill is proven to not actually cure/fix/help whatever it is advertised to?

I would seek legal help, or google it or something. Sounds like it could get dicey.
>>
>>1355443

sell it on the DNM's
>>
>>1355443
I am already doing the same thing, haven't entered the market yet, but I have the products pretty much ready to launch. Luckily, I live in Eastern-Europe, so not that much legal hassle.
>>
>>1355443
I am
>>1355492
we should perhaps change contacts to share our ideas (since we live far away, we're not competition).
>>
>fordproductappreciatesinvalue.jpg
>>
>make sure your labels and statements follow all food labelling laws as they pertain to supplements/health products
>get liability insurance
not much to it really, just the labelling part is a bitch

ive been working on a line of protein bars, and just reading the food labelling laws is making my eyes glaze over.. as long as you are in line and you get a liability insurance policy you should have nothing to worry about. check with the provider to see what the liability insurance covers, i haven't gotten that far yet so i am unfamiliar with the practice of insurance companies when it comes to those kinds of policies
>>
>>1356279
How are you packaging them?
The CPG market's supposedly a bitch to break into without having either enough money to front a co-packer or a food giant bankroll absolutely everything.
>>
>>1355510
FBI lol
>>
>>1355443
try to team up with some faggot celebrity that is somewhat in the sports world and you'll make millions
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.