[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i won't be satisfied until i have 1 billion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 964.png (72 KB, 1024x827) Image search: [Google]
964.png
72 KB, 1024x827
i won't be satisfied until i have 1 billion
>>
if you have 1 billion, you feel the urge to not lose those digits so you'll need more then 1 billion.

i think i am satisfied if i will own 99% of the worlds total economy.

trillions.
>>
>>1355256
how much do you have now?
>>
>>1356816
1 pesos
>>
>>1355256
well think of it this way. When the dollar collapses and bitcoin becomes the new world reserve currency, you'd only need about 2000 BTC to have the equivalent value of a billion of today's dollars
>>
>>1355256
That's bullshit, you would just be craving for more. If you made 1 billion and spent 1 milllion you'd have 999 million which would trigger your autism to want make enough so you have 1 billion + reserves which would soon turn into 2 billion
>>
I applaud your vision, please share your plan with us. As we all know, hollow 'i want X' statements always need some type of vetting before being considered useful.
>>
>>1356845
you have to go back/stay out
>>
>>1355256
I wont be satisfied until I can use diamonds as gravel for my fish tank
>>
File: tfw.jpg (40 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
40 KB, 600x615
>>1355256
>limp-wristed troll of capitalism, entrepreneurship
Bernie lost and Britain exited btw ;_;
lol millennialfags
>>
>>1355256
It's within your reach OP. You can buy it online now for a little over $30 USD.

That price is kind of a ripoff though. It'd take millions of these to be worth a US penny.
>>
>>1355256

enjoy your life of unfulfillment.
>>
>>1357527
>US penny
what the fuck is that? us has cent and dollar to my knowledge.
>>
File: 1455635912322.jpg (49 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1455635912322.jpg
49 KB, 400x400
>>1356879
kek
>>
File: us-penny.jpg (85 KB, 1000x523) Image search: [Google]
us-penny.jpg
85 KB, 1000x523
>>1358170
The copper colored coin with Abraham Lincoln's face on it. It's called a penny. It is worth one cent.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.