[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi does anyone here have any experience self teaching accounting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Days without jewish tricks.jpg (18 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
Days without jewish tricks.jpg
18 KB, 439x290
Hi does anyone here have any experience self teaching accounting? I want to go that path since college costs money and I think I am motivated enough to learn at a faster pace than that anyways. I want to learn because I am gifted with math and numbers and have no real marketable business skills, and wanted to change that, because I plan on going into business in a very broad sense.

If anyone could recommend books or other sources of knowledge on this topic, or a more effective approach to entering business, I would be most appreciative if you could give me some advice, or general knowledge about accounting.
>>
First and last bump.
>>
>maths and numbers
Accounting is more like learning a language.
>>
I studied tax law and accounting isnt that hard. You just have to get it. And then it all falls into place. You just need to learn the rules.
It has little to do with math. If you can add up and subtract you'll be fine.

You could call a local university and ask what books are needed for next semester. If you have to guts you could even join some classes without paying.
>>
>>1354710
Are you usually hesitant of paying for improving your skillset?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.