[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: ifas-efas.jpg (78 KB, 373x541) Image search: [Google]
ifas-efas.jpg
78 KB, 373x541
I just started a new job as a financial admin for an aerospace contractor and I have a few concerns. I was mainly hired to take over a lot of the accounting functions of the business. After getting a look at their books, I found that they haven't been recording transactions properly and a couple of their bank accounts aren't in balance. I just came from a publicly traded company who undergoes regular financial audits so seeing books in this state worries me a lot. I'm wondering if I should try to find another job or just try and fix their books and stay with it. Fixing their books would took over a month and I don't know if I want to do it. What do you guys think? every experience anything similar?
>>
>>1354454
sorry for the typos, i'm kinda drunk
>>
>>1354456
I think that if you do it *During work and a bit over time* it will look good and get more reputation and tell them how it's ment to be done and say this is a better way.
>>
>>1354454
Bring it up with the company manager, the person or persons who did the books before, or whoever else you report to and explain what you are seeing. If they ask you to do something and you see ANY red flags, assume they are trying to get you to break the law, an leave the company. Otherwise, you could get audited and it will all fall on you. Ask what happened to the person or persons before you who did the finances.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.