[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GSachs callout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1467144696571s.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1467144696571s.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
Goldman saggots are shit eating inferior little girls who sucked at math and physics..
youre so inferior that God wouldnt even forgive you for killing yourselves now because it took you so long to remove your second claass asses from His chosen Ubermensches' sight.
You are all a bunch louis carutherses.
>>
>>1354439
Where do people who are good at mathematics and physics work?
>>
>>1354482
Off the grid McDonald's
>>
>>1354482
Zero-gravity dick sucking @ MIR space station
>>
>>1354482
denver
>>
>>1354518 anybody who doesnt want to play in snow in the middle of june at 11k feet in the purple/blue high alt tinted sky are
uncoordinated losers...
you want to waste ur life going after a park view condo in Manhattan with a rooftop terrace? when central park is an artificial pile of dog shit? when you can get a condo in breck for 100k with a view 10x better than any penthouse in nyc that you can commute to in an hr from denver? new yorkers love to imagine that the rest of the world cares that they live there...
tbs, the main point is that gsachs is a culture of inferiority... upper mgmt fires the talented ppl and keep the overachieving losers... because thats what they themselves are.... angry subhumans who couldnt understand math/physics
>>
>>1354530
OP what is the point of this thread? Did you get fired from your job at GS?
>>
>>1354571
no, i have friends who told stories and upper mgmt there just seems to be just like the chimpanzees in "the big short" who laughed at burry while the gave him their money..
i cant stand inferior ppl who waltz around thinking they are wizards
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.