[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For the last 2 weeks I've been getting solicited by a tech
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 20140826_084524.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20140826_084524.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
For the last 2 weeks I've been getting solicited by a tech start up in California to be a systems engineer for a retarded amount of money. I've talked to the CEO, some software engineers, the director of engineering, the CTO, etc etc and they've all been very pleased with me. I feel like I'm misleading them and don't deserve whatever interest or respect they might have for me.

I guess some context might help. I'm a 19 year old male and have previously been a systems administrator for an industrial pulp mill. I've got some pretty screwed up opinions of myself and bad self-esteem after being bullied for like 10 years.I'm sincerely having a hard time reconciling that smart people might actually be interested in me

I've got a job right now as a systems administrator for a smallish retail chain with 38 locations and I've been rolling some out pretty big infrastructure changes for them.
I get paid about half what this other job is offering but I'm concerned that given that it's a remote position in another country the lack of communication might make me seem as if I do nothing and then I've lost both the new job and my old one.

I'm feeling pretty bummed out about the whole situation.
>>
cheer up man, im a borderline full fledged psychotic schizophrenic with extreme anxiety issues but i have never in my life been bullied or anything but liked and well spoken of. maybe find a qt gf if you dont have one or never have before, love is one of the most fulfilling things in life. youll find like i have that the more people you meet and the more you do for others the happier youll be. besides if these people need you and pay you well i dont see why you should feel weird about it. count your blessings and keep plucking that chicken.
>>
also so are you working for that tech start up or just contracted? just go ahead and try to get them to bring you on board and if youre hired then you can ditch your old job.
>>
>>1354373
The best revenge is a life well lived.
>>
Do it!! you might be a millionaire before the age of 25. Also you need to man up and grow some balls, fuck the bullies - when your a rich fag they will be the ones washing your Ferrari
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.