[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me six months ago. >Browse /biz/ >ether is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Crying defeat.gif (498 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
Crying defeat.gif
498 KB, 500x283
>Be me six months ago.
>Browse /biz/

>ether is the future! Buy your ticket! Into the moon we go!
>Fuck silver, worthless overrated shit that will never give a solid profit!

>Took the bait, hook and the entire line.

>After the hackening, eth is on palliative care on its long journey to the wastelands.
>Silver just broke $19 per ounce. And still going on upward.

Fuck you, /biz/raelis. Fuck everyone of you!
>>
>>1353911
6 months ago?
That are still like 500+% gains
Are you stupid?
>>
>>1353911
Are you retarded m8

6 months ago Eth was worth shit. If you held you would have made bank instead of panic selling.

t. Someone who hates coin fags
>>
>>1353934
>>1353951
>long journey to the wastelands.

In 6 months, eth will be worth shit again. And in a year, it will be a a footnote on meme websites. Silver on the other hand is going to mars and beyond.
>>
File: EveryBitcoinSeller.png (478 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
EveryBitcoinSeller.png
478 KB, 600x800
>>1353981
I feel like, you are missing the point of buying and selling. If you are looking for a long-term investment, why'd you buy cryptos?
>>
>>1353981

Yeah you're totally missing the point like the above anon said. I bought eth when it was less than a dollar ans although I only bought 50 I made a decent profit for being my first crypto.

Too bad you seem like a retard.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.