[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Polefag here I saved up £4000 working in England for a few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Polefag here

I saved up £4000 working in England for a few months and I've decided to move back to Poland. Unfortunately because of Brexit GBP/PLN dropped from 5.6-5.7 to about 5.25 and I'm worried with the coming months it will drop even more. How do I go about not losing a lot of money?
>>
will not fall. Not with the FED and ECB doing their monkey businesses.
>>
>>1353627
Oh didn't read you have sluties, no idea on exotic currencies.
>>
hahaha do domu robacki niema kase
>>
>>1353627
Send it back to the UK economy where you got it.
>>
>>1355239
This.

You are the reason Brexit happened.
>>
>>1353627
never come back to UK again fucking toilet cleaner
>>
File: 1299264850242.jpg (35 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
1299264850242.jpg
35 KB, 500x358
>>1353627
If you can afford it, keep it in GBP for a bit longer.

Until the official exit request was confirmed and submitted, situation will be very unclear. Wich creates volatility. This can be a chance for better-than-now exchange rates. I think the market still has some hope that the exit won't be submitted to the EU. But when the exit becomes a fact, we'll see another long-lasting drop. So the time window is rather small.

Another option is spend the 4k on physically small things. And sell them in poland. E.g. jewelery, collectors items. Something that didnt got a price increase after brexit.
Not sure about your tax regulations on import though.
>>
>>1357182
Are you angry that someone stole you toilet cleaning job?
>>
>>1353627
You could convert into Polish zloty now if you believe the rate will be more unfavourable in future (or only part if you are not sure). Open an account with an international bank that allows you to have accounts in different currencies e.g. HSBC or even PayPal.
>>
Wait for it to comeback
>>
How hard is it to live in Poland if I don't know the language?
I have a polish passport, last name and citizenship.
>>
>>1353627

It will go back up. Sit on it if you can.
>>
>>1357356

Some people speak ok English but Poles are largely very nationalistic and proud. You should make an effort to have basic conversational skills.
>>
>>1353627
Buy gold.
Brit here. Despite the fact I voted leave I want you to know that it was sovereignty not EU immigration that swung it for me. You're free to come back and pick fruit anytime. Free trade is bae
>>
File: 1299981268519.jpg (132 KB, 1205x721) Image search: [Google]
1299981268519.jpg
132 KB, 1205x721
>>1357724
What makes you think it will recover? Maybe in 5 years?

>>1358069
GBP/gold fell harder than GBP/PLN.
>>
>>1353627
>I've decided to move back to Poland

good

>GBP/PLN dropped from 5.6-5.7 to about 5.25 and I'm worried with the coming months it will drop even more

Evidently you should have fucked off sooner.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.