[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to start scamming?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Like those people on facebook who offer a return amount or willing to double your money. Tor link to how to?
>>
>>1353580
just buy credit card info online and use it to buy expensive shit to sell on craigslist

you'll make more
>>
>>1353590
wanna talk on this?anyway to contact you? i really want to do this.
>>
>>1353580
Why cyber criminals always put gloves and baklava? I heard those guys dont like to leave traces but it's overkill imo lol
>>
>>1353595
nice try fbi
>>
>>1353605
if i was fbi i wouldnt post dank memes on the internets
>>
>>1353595
Why do you need a tutorial?

Literally just use bitcoins to buy some cc info and then enter it in the way you would when making a purchase online. There's literally nothing more to say beyond that

niggers from detroit do it, you can too
>>
>>1353611
aigh my man you're a god
>>
>>1353580
>>1353580
>>1353603
Plz respon
>>
>>1353619
>baklava
the mediterranean dessert?
>>
File: It's the first one.jpg (341 KB, 566x786) Image search: [Google]
It's the first one.jpg
341 KB, 566x786
>>
>>1353673
i never got this attitude:
>hurr durr you can't complain about our site and our rules on our site
fucking little pocket hitlers all around the internet on their candy-ass little power trips imo.
>>
>>1354905
well, 4chan is slowly turning into a hugbox

it's not like anyone really wants the "old" 4chan back outside of the retarded summerfags and 14 year olds in /b/
>>
>>1355375
no my point is in adult society out there our most important right is to criticize government and rules and laws.
why would a little shitstain of a website of no consequence think this is somehow a bad thing instead or learning from criticism and improving their service they jut try to ban ever fucker that acts up.
>>
File: MxGUIHc.png (68 KB, 640x199) Image search: [Google]
MxGUIHc.png
68 KB, 640x199
I know it's a video game but it's still relevant. Admins in this game actively encourage you to scam people.

http://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Scams_in_EVE_Online
>>
>>1355427
I think they delete posts
never seen a screenshot showing someone getting permabanned for criticism alone
>>
>>1355979
semantics and shades of censorship, i think all censorship is wrong in the most fundamental level even political correctness is harmful to human society.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.