[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can we call agree that your "intelligence" has no merit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 235.png (56 KB, 400x448) Image search: [Google]
235.png
56 KB, 400x448
can we call agree that your "intelligence" has no merit if you're not rich?
>>
>>1353338
Elon Musk agrees with this post
>>
>>1353338
Yes.
But in capitalistic societies your intelligence is usually judged on your ability to adapt to your surroundings.
>>
>>1353338
If you are truly intelligent in a capitalist society, you won't stay poor for long.
>>
>tfw you start a bait thread and it goes well? and nobody argues?

i'm done w you guys you're boring
>>
>>1353338
I don't get it. Is this a Trumpcoin thread?
>>
>>1353547
I would go to /fit/ if you wanna bait. Trolling just doesn't work to good on this board.
>>
>>1353338
I would fuck the shit out of that pumpkin.
>>
Yes, if you are "intelligent" you have to be rich.
>>
>>1353338
You made this thread on /fit/ asking what good are muscles if you're not rich. Kek
>>
le smart but le lazy :^)

posting smug neet pepe on 4chan and calling people "wagies"

living in moms basement
>>
File: hi.png (244 KB, 351x334) Image search: [Google]
hi.png
244 KB, 351x334
>>1353338
You're implying that unintelligent people aren't rich.

t. 6'4" genius billionaire that fucked ur mum
>>
>>1353978
it's a Pumpcoin thread
>>
>>1354823
no he doesn't
A = smart, B= money
A->B does not imply !A->!B
A->B implies !B->!A
as long as being smart is necessary for being and staying rich

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transposition_%28logic%29
>>
I have a 148 IQ and I'm broke as shit.

It's not that I haven't had any good ideas, they just always never come to fruition because of shit like mediocre credit, not being able to convince the bank to give me an sba, shit like that.

So I guess in a way skills like business know how and shit matter just as much.
>>
>>1355830
You do not have an IQ of 148, simple.
>>
>>1355768

he was pretending to be dumb and you fell for it, idiot.
>>
>>1355768
>I took one semester of discrete math or logic but only learned enough to be a smart ass on an anonymous image board
>>
>>1353425
this

>>1354914
kek

>>1355830
work harder and network with other people
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.