[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he fell for the 'emergency fund' meme Why don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 602985994.jpg (116 KB, 497x640) Image search: [Google]
602985994.jpg
116 KB, 497x640
>he fell for the 'emergency fund' meme

Why don't you just sell some assets if you need money? Is it because you are too stupid?
>>
I like having money to fall back on in an emergency ,I could quit my job right now and live off my savings for the next 5 years
>>
>>1353010
I don't think most dealers accept stock.
>>
>Making bait threads on a crypto containment shitposting board
>>
>>1353010
Because it might be an inopportune time to sell your assets?
Because you might need the money quicker than you can sell those assets off and get he cash?
Because not everyone's situation is identical to yours?
>>
>>1353025

>responding seriously to the bait

It is the year 2016 and I seriously do hope you lads will not do this.
>>
My emergency fund consists of a gun, ammo, a bottle of whiskey, and a roll of 20 dollar bills.

Should be able to get me through any emergency.
>>
I keep 500k in a bank at all times. Don't touch it or think about it.

>inb4 hurr your losing inflation.

try again faggot banks love having my money so I get 6% interest lmao
>>
>>1353109
why do you not invest that 500k into real estate and turn it into several large rental investment. My friend, there is a million ways to turn it into ten million or more. Get your money to work for you
>>
>>1353109

>I get 6% interest in a savings account at a bank

Holy rusted metal batman, the bullshit detector is off the charts!
>>
>>1353025
Get a line of credit and use your assets to secure it then, retard.
>>
>>1353015
>5 year emergency fund

I really fucking hope you're just confusing retirement fund with emergency fund here and you don't actually have 5 years worth of income in a savings account.
>>
>>1353109
>Savings account interest almost keeping up with the long-term equity market

You sure are stupid, senpai.
>>
>>1353767
>>1353141
you retards are clearly poor and live in america lmao. how sad.

banks want to hold your money and will literally suck your dick if you let them have 500k. I know people with 8-10% interest keeping a few million
>>
>>1353774
>I know people with 8-10% interest keeping a few million
anyone putting a million dollars on something with that level of risk already has 9 figure net worth
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.