[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I invest in anime?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: animepepe.jpg (64 KB, 736x682) Image search: [Google]
animepepe.jpg
64 KB, 736x682
What stocks should I buy? What's the anime market like these days?
>>
GTFO
>>
File: 001.jpg (44 KB, 150x266) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
44 KB, 150x266
right here pal
>>
File: 1115.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1115.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>1351581
Buy Joe Cocks stock
>>
>>1351581
I'll bite

>How can I invest in anime?
By investing into companies that produce it.
>What's the anime market like these days?
I don't know personally so do some market research.
>What stocks should I buy?
After you finished your market research use technical analysis to help you make an educated decision.
TA doesn't guarantee profits though so stay on top of your investments.
>>
>>1352025
A non-shitpost? This isn't the /biz/ I know!
>>
>>1352027
You're right, I dun goofed. How embarrassing...

What I really meant to say was:
Learn to suck dick OP, invest in knee pads instead.
>>
Go to anime convention

ALLA UH ACKBAR!!!!!

duck yea investing
>>
Anime as a business is pure shit.

Just invest in Comcast or something where 0.00001% of their money comes from anime through their Japanese subsidiary, while the rest of the business is actually good and profitable.

If you still insist, >>755621 is my post from a year ago listing a bunch of other anime-related stocks.
>>
Trump is going to make anime real
>>
File: bigmoney.webm (2 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
bigmoney.webm
2 MB, 1024x576
buy as much Kaiji stock as you can afford and wait for the rocket ship to kick into gear (also make sure to get out before the bubble bursts)
>>
>>1351581
You sell dirty pictures of cute girls to perverts.

Buy an entertainment company just before it does a big release of new material and before a fuck ton of early investors have bought in. Check the price spikes over the last few years if you like archival research. This will help you know if the time is right. (You still might be wrong so be careful how much money you put down on the play.)

This can be risky and you can lose a shit load of money if nobody buys the new product. If it is a smash hit though, you will make a decent return. That is the time to sell.
>>
Anime is an incredibly niche market that only stays afloat because autists in Japan are willing to shell out hundreds of dollars for a BD set and a few hundred more dollars for figures of their waifus.

This is also why the majority of anime for the last few decades has been regurgitated SoL shows with the handful of female character tropes. The industry would literally collapses if the autists stopped getting their waifus.

IMO, a better move would be to invest in western countries who license and localize manga and LNs, like Vertical.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.