[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Day trading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Fuckin anime ass.jpg (16 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Fuckin anime ass.jpg
16 KB, 480x270
Alright, I'm new to stocks. So far I've been in for a month or so and I've made about $800, for about a 8% profit. I feel like I could do better on stocks with more volatility, and make that much in a week if I did my research.

What volatile stocks do you guys day trade? They can be penny or regular stocks IDC about the price. I was looking at Sprint, CBYL, SKLN, TPX, and HES.

I'm also looking at the biggest losers on the S&P each day, seeing if they're worth buying.

Tell me if I'm on the right track or just being a fucking idiot.
>>
$MGT
>>
>>1350759
>SKLN
Someone brought this up and I'm not sure why. Stocktwits says something's up with this company but I'm not sure what
>>
>>1350821
They seem to be going up and down by about 5-6% everyday, and they're up 12% in the last month. Had a big drop off in February. Most have it as a sell but it might be a decent day trade?
>>
>>1350759
800 up?

How much did you start with? Guessing it was on all shorts.
>>
>>1351013
Started with a couple thousand but began adding more once it got interesting. Just bought stocks that were down and waited for them to go up. got $400 when Microsoft bought linkedin. I'm not shorting, no broker to lend me the stock. Using Robinhood.
>>
>>1351013
Nvm just saw the 8%. Shitboi dats alot to start with being new to the game and not knowing much
>>
>>1351033
gets addicting man
>>
>>1351034
Word
>>
>>1350759
You made 8% profit in one month and you're already looking to get even more aggressive? How about you refine your current strategy and see if you can repeat your success for a few months? Hubris will be your downfall.
>>
>>1351114
Well, if Microsoft hadn't bought linkedin I'd be at around 4-5%, but I see what you're saying so thank you.

In case I decide on pursuing it anyway though, any advice on quick turnover day trades? Good companies with high volatility?
>>
TastyTrade.com lrn2hedge boi

cash up front nyukka
>>
What sites do you lads usually frequent to get news on purchases, sales, and what companies generally want to do?
>>
>>1351136
>Good companies with high volatility?
thats an oxymoron, maybe wti
>>
>>1350759
>on the right track
Get with a broker who will give you leverage.
Any commissions are a joke when you're quadrupling your profit.
>>
Going to hijack this thread to seek advice.

Family member tried to teach me options trading when I was younger. I didn't take to it so well but she decided to keep my account open to help make money for me while I did school; trading on her acc and mine. Pretty good deal for me, bless her heart.

A long story short, I'm back in control of my money (ofc i asked first) and my acc, and I want to learn the system on a blank slate. But there's a issue. I have 100 shares in something called UXVY, and to sell those shares, thinkorswim tells me it will cost $1,000 to make that trade.

What are my options here? Is there any way to offload those shares without taking such an awful loss? I want to learn but I'm ignorant of what happens the longer I have these UXVY shares

All my family member tells me is she sold a bad put on them and I hardly know what that means
>>
buy sia asap - sell in 72hours then long btc - thank me later bra
>>
>8%
>Alot
>In the month of brexit and linkdin and Tesla

At least 16% would be a better ballpark for decent. This is my first two weeks and ive made 8% so far. My only background I have is video game stocks and Tesla being free money. Step it up op.
>>
>>1353671
Yeah I'm not saying 8% is overly impressive. That's why I'm trying to find a better, faster method.
>>
File: darkwraith.png (558 KB, 940x824) Image search: [Google]
darkwraith.png
558 KB, 940x824
>>1353535
and now it dissapeared from my account. i don't have any shares in UXVY.

i don't understand what happened but if I didn't have to drop $1000 then yay?

shit's spooky
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.