[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long should one hold penny stocks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1467057640851.jpg (23 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1467057640851.jpg
23 KB, 480x270
Help me with this one.

If theres a penny stock which has gained 190% of its value in time span of two days would it be greedy to hold it?

Also its a nordic silver company so brexit might have something to do with it
>>
Bull and bears win but pigs get slaughtered
>>
>>1348946
It's Brexit. Overvalued. Get out.
>>
Sell it.
Better yet, short it.
>>
>>1348946
It depends if they are profitable or not.

If no profits and you put a bit of money down, take that profit. Make sure it has enough volume to absorb your sale.

If you bought 10,000,000 shares for 50 bucks and the stock usually only trades 50,000 shares per day, you are going to fuck up the price majorly.

If the reason for the rise was something like, Company X just got the remainder of it's debt forgiven and a contract for Y amount of product, you might want to hold some of it.

It's a bad idea to keep holding all your shares waiting for that "BIG WIN." Been there, done that.

Sell enough make back all your money plus some profit. If that is all your shares, sell all your shares. If that is two thirds or half your shares, sell them.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.