[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fast cash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 714x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 714x499
Okay guys listen here. I'm 18 and it's summer time so I have LITERALLY NOTHING to do and I want to earn some cash.

I can't get a job because I'm flying away in a couple days for a month "hey give me a job okay bye gotta get a month's vacation soon" yeah not happening.

What are some good ways to earn some FAST cash? Something along the lines of uber where you do it on your own time and you don't actually have to have much skill. I've looked at some apps but all the things I've looked at either don't pay you enough for your time and gas or pay you in gift cards.

Tl;dr What are some things I can do to earn me some quick bucks that isn't like babysitting or mowing lawns and shit?
>>
Go long and short on KNPD

Also buy and hold it
>>
>>1348734
I don't have any money.
>>
>>1348747
Prostitute yourself, become the best damn midnight cowboy that you can be, and when you accumulated at least $3000-$5000 you can invest. Start out small, only buy stocks at a maximum of $5, and soon enough you will have a solid portfolio. It will take some time but the idea of fast cash is mostly wishful thinking. Now go out there and peddle your ass.
>>
You could put your money on penny mining corp stocks.

They are rocketing like crazy at öeast for now
>>
>>1348728

"I have literally NOTHING TO DO."

"Except I am leaving town for a month, immediately."
>>
>>1348728
>have no money to gamble and no real skills
>want to make money yet can't get a minimum wage job due to time constraints

it doesn't exist

sorry, but that's the legitimate answer

/thread
>>
>>1348728
Try doing a cheap version of Uber
>>
mow your neighbor's lawns
>>
File: 2016_05_17_22.13.42.jpg (52 KB, 453x527) Image search: [Google]
2016_05_17_22.13.42.jpg
52 KB, 453x527
Why do you need money right now. Just ask your parents or something jesus christ
>>
>>1348728
Solicit yourself
>>
mTurk

Anything on Upwork.

Have conversations with Chinese English students on video chat:
https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/3pw4g7/nicetalk_tutor_app_i_wanted_to_share_how_i_made/
>>
>>1348728
You a bitch, and so is your auntie.
>>
>>1348734
This works. KNPD is the way to go
>>
>>1348734
Best advice I heard in awhile.
Hold this W
>>
>>1348734
what is knpd? can you elaborate on this?
>>
>>1351374
I believe its some pharmaceutical drug that helps with joint pain/support/arthritis and similar complications. You should get on it man
>>
>>1348728
I'll pay you $50 for insider knowledge on your moms regular daily activities and $100 for insider knowledge when she'll likely be at home with 2 days advanced notice. I'd like to facilitate a gang raping of her.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.