[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i quit youtube because of school but came back early June and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Uturn.png (40 KB, 1185x599) Image search: [Google]
Uturn.png
40 KB, 1185x599
i quit youtube because of school but came back early June and check out this Uturn of earnings
>>
>>1348339
What kind of channel do you run?
How many views total?
How many subscribers?
>>
>>1348432
More info plz
>>
>>1348588
More info plz
>>
>>1348588
>>1348604
Buy kneepads.
>>
>>1348432

Gaming channel
I make clickbaity videos like 'OMG GTA FUNNY MOMENTS' or 'GTA CRAZY HACK' and stuff and all the kids flock to the vids

this month ive gotten approx 2million views

subscribers approx 100,000
>>
>>1350155
That shows revenue monthly, not annually?
>>
>>1350189

thats 30 day average revenue, so in the last 30 days ive made approx 2500 dollars
>>
>>1350194

Stupid amount of beer money, I'll have to get some blonde bimbo to play games and make money for me.
>>
Do you take other peoples content and make mash up vids or do you create all of your own content. Also is taking other peoples vids and slicing them up into a montage allowed?
>>
Congrats mate.

When did you start?
>>
>>1348339
Dat hockey stick growth tho
>>
OP, just make this interesting for us, and tell us the name of the fucking channel, we don't bite.
>>
Yotube is fun like that, I started getting around 10$ at day for a video I made a year ago. Seems like wakey click bait is the way to go, let's play market is tapped.
>>
Is the yhred ded?
>>
>>1350155
I get around 2 million views too but my views are from hispanic speaking countries so i get like 500 dollars... i want to commit suicide

how do I target american autist kids? It's just all about english keywords on the same niche im doing?
>>
>>1354741
Also my niche is not me speaking, the content has little text and i translate it with subtitles, so it has potential to go worldwide,

im getting around 20k views from USA, i need to expand. CPM from hispanic countries is pathetic. The IP where you upload the video counts when trying to position it? because im from spain.
>>
Also how many views per video you get?
my videos take me a long time to create (it requires some talent so about 3 weeks) but the upside is they get more than 1 million each video and always seem to get passive views bottoming at around 8k to 15k views per day.
>>
>>1350155
Off that little amount?

How much are cunts like Vanoss and that pulling in? Fuck me.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.