[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP ME /biz/ PLEASE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (70 KB, 1113x449) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
70 KB, 1113x449
I was messing around with rubles, and sold or bought $31 of rubles? I made $31 with trumpcoin and I want to convert all my rubles to USD now. I have 2004.78429900 RUR at the moment and I want to turn it into USD. My USD's or my BTC's just dissapeared into rubles. I believe I turned my BTC into RUR.
>catch: I will donate 50 trump coins to anyone who helps me and solves my problem, leave your address with each reply
>>
Ok so I converted my RURs into dogecoin and converted dogecoin to BTC. But now I converted my btc to usd and I only have $12?
>>
Ahahaha are you really panicing beacause of 30 bucks
But i shouldn't be surprised, i mean you did buy trumpcoin
>>
Ok I converted all my bitcoins to USD now. I have $23 in total. WHAT THE FUCK? I STARTED WITH $35, WENT TO $46, NOW IM AT $23? CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT WITH WHAT HAPPENED?
>>
>>1348327
If you had $46 worth at one time and it went down to $23 that would mean BTC would have gone from ~$700 to ~$350.
>>
>>1348243

You coverted usd to btc, then btc to trump, then trump to usd and then usd to rubles.

What are you doing bro?

Can't you just hold onto your tiny bag of Trumps and be happy?
>>
>>1348327
i don't know what platform you're trading on, but 9 times out of 10, quickly exchanging currencies with market orders will deplete your funds through fees and poorly understood exchange rates
if you go
usd > btc > usd
you could easily lose 5%
going usd > trumpcoin > btc > rubles > btc. > usd
or whatever the fuck you did would throw shit tons of money away if they weren't clearly thought out and precalculated
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.