[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im a fresh college graduate with a degree in finance and economics.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Programming-language[1].jpg (182 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Programming-language[1].jpg
182 KB, 1920x1080
im a fresh college graduate with a degree in finance and economics.

what programming language do i learn first: python, java, or C?

which one will be more valuable in the long run?
>>
master Excel first
>>
java first and then learn others
>>
As someone who knows nothing about computers..... why are there always so many threads about coding?

This is the first one i've ever clicked. Like can you realistically make decent money doing "coding" whatever that is.

Can anyone learn to do this? Like I have the ability to operate a computer and use the internet and shit, make a spreadsheet, use word, ext.... but can you actually learn to "code" and make money.

I don't understand
>>
>>1348006
Ok tier bait
>>
>>1348006
pretty much the way it looks like with people i know who've graduated as well as the people around me with job offers and such:

if you want to make more than $30k a year you are going to need to work on your skills.

programming just seems like the most straight forward way of doing this.
>>
>>1348012
thank
>>
>>1348013
not sure if b8

What don't you understand exactly? you learn a skill to appeal to potential employers or build something on your own. it's really not that complicated.
>>
>>1348028
meant for >>1348006
>>
>>1348006
"computer"
>>
>>1347979
Just learn whatever the big Fintech platforms are using.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.