[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats up /biz/ I come to you with a question. I currently have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: trump.jpg (33 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
33 KB, 660x330
Whats up /biz/ I come to you with a question.

I currently have a sealed bottle of Trump Vodka that is in nearly pristine condition (a few minor scuffs).

The question is should I keep holding this item or sell it now? During primaries it was worth about $200, now its around $350.

I bought it for $20. What would you guys do? Go long or short?
>>
It'll increase in value until right before the election.
>>
dump it now.

if you hold too long, you will lose.

some guy will buy it off you now to drink with his buddies during a debate or rally, or whatever.

dump it. Ask $500, sell for $400-450
>>
>>1344406
>>1344410
These are my two conflicting views!!!
>>
>>1344413
I would sell and be glad of my 2250% profit
>>
>>1344426
I think if he wins it will be worth TONS though. It is a risk but there are less and less bottles.
>>
I would buy it but for not much more than its original value... so wife and I could try it... and then I would fuck her with the wide end of the bottle...
>>
>all the jelly NoTrumpVodkaers in this thread
hold onto it, OP. Trump Vodka is going to the mooooooon!
>>
>>1344400
contact trump team himself. A while ago trump was on a press conference showing trump "vodka"
while holding trump vine. I assume he coudn't get a hold of one trump vodka ?
>>
>>1344458
The chances of him winning are very small. and even so it's probably worth more during the election process.
>>
>>1344541
I tried to contact him. I said I would give him nuclear advice (nuclear scientist) in exchange for a signature on the bottle. No one responded. How do I get his/his teams attention?

>>1344544
You think it is worth more during the process?
>>
remember when Twinkies were hyped up that one day
and now this
jew media conspiracies, one and all
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.