[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when I tipped you off about nxt some time ago /biz/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: nxtnxt.png (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
nxtnxt.png
3 KB, 160x160
Remember when I tipped you off about nxt some time ago /biz/?
How I told you nxt 2.0 was coming and you get a stake in it if you hold nxt 1.0 during a 3 month snapshot?
When it was under a $ cent a piece?
You did it right? You bought in right? You didn't invest in HashOcean instead right?

Because you would have made more than 2.5x your money by now, and this rocket is just only lifting off:
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nxt/
>>
>>1344260

are you sure faggot ?
>>
>>1344266
People having to hold their coins for 3 months to get the full stake in the new system plus the 2.0 hype make nxt a pretty good bet for the foreseeable future yes,

Also shout out to NEM you guys are killing it.
>>
>>1344260
I still can't even get my original NXT wallet funded with it.

Trying to use Shapeshift says my NXT ID is an invalid wallet ID, and I can't send all my currency to my Jay Wallet without having NXT.
>>
>>1344260
Mr smarty pants is waves coin going to go up in a couple of months?
>>
>>1344260

Were you also the guy who recommended SC?
>>
>>1344891
Would like to know that too
>>
>>1344260
i also remember when you told us your uncle who molested you died and left you a fortune and you were giving it away in exchange for trips

whats the coin for tonight? day trading. nxt isnt moving any higher.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.