[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is networking just a meme? If I manage to get connections personally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1445190310186.jpg (503 KB, 1026x1280) Image search: [Google]
1445190310186.jpg
503 KB, 1026x1280
Is networking just a meme? If I manage to get connections personally with big business and lobbying and make a good impression does it even matter what fucking degree I have? Does nepotism actually happen?
>>
>>1344224
>Does nepotism actually happen?

I wish I lived where you live.
>>
Degree + network is good, way better than just a degree.
>>
>>1344224
>does nepotism happen

No, Jews are all geniuses who know how to get into every business they venture with no friends what so ever.
>>
>>1344224
Yes, anyone who says otherwise either

a) Never networked before, or
b) Got a job because of daddy and thinks that's networking

Use your fucking head. Do you honestly think that if you exchanged business cards with someone, you can later just call them up and be like, "Hey man can you get me a job?" Most people don't even have the power to get you job, at best you should only network with hiring managers and the like.
>>
>>1344301
JIDF detected
>>
Not to mention, if you called someone you exchanged business cards with, they probably wouldn't even remember you.
>>
>>1344313
t.Butthurt faggot with no connections.
>>
File: 1401190080791.jpg (73 KB, 480x488) Image search: [Google]
1401190080791.jpg
73 KB, 480x488
The Job market is 80% networking. Most Jobs are never even posted.

Project Lead: Hey guys I'm looking at the team and nobody knows X do we know anybody who does X, that might be able to cut us a good deal.

Sure my buddies wifes brothers neighbor does that all the time. Do you want to bring him in for lunch and give us the inside scoop.

Sure anon.

Plz download Ramit Sethi's $20k flagship course
How to Find your Dreamjob.
http://dropcanvas.com/zpf5p

The file links are in the txt TripleMaximumWageslave
>>
>>1344313
>>1344317
Said no one that's successful, ever.

You're an idiot
>>
>>1344334
Can you reupload networking program links?
>>
>>1344224
Let's be frank, any monkey can do most jobs.
>>
>>1344301
>>1344301
It isn't nepotism, I visited Israel and read a fair bit about Israeli business, it's actually quite simple.

In Israel it is mandatory to serve in their army for a few years. Here you learn to network with people from all different professions, your lieutenant could end up being the prime minister or the next owner of a big business.

Having all these people you come close to means you are forced to have plenty of people to call for support on shit like ventures or to help with securing job interviews

Hence to answer op networking can be incredible powerful, a good number of Israelis are artificially well networked through their military service hence why they find it easier than people with no networking to secure job positions in relatively prestigious roles.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.