[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was looking into getting started with a cloud mining service,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: KIMG0001.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0001.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
So I was looking into getting started with a cloud mining service, namely genesis mining. Just looking to start out small. I'm fairly new to the whole crypto currency market. I've come here looking to see what you guys might think of it and if there might be any advice you could offer.
>>
Anyone?..I just want to know if I'm being stupid about this or if this is honestly the only way to go..
>>
It's prob not worth it. Still better than mining yourself tho
>>
I too am curious about this. I know the hash ocean want to know what about genesis? Bitrapids?
>>
there's literally never been a cloud mining service that hasn't turned out to be a ponzi scheme
i think it's fucking hilarious to see people fall for them one after the other though
it's like the early 1900s all over again
>>
So then the general consensus is to avoid cloud mining and just mine yourself in a pool?
>>
You could try mining other coins and exchanging them for btc

Easiest way to start. Minergate.
You download the miner and just click to start mining. They offer a bunch of different types of coin you can mine.
They also offer smart miner that mines whatever is the most profitable at the time.

Either way once you have a good amount of coin you can use the exchange to turn it into any coin you want including btc.

They do take a small fee for the exchange.

Using my referral I get a % of the fee they take from you when you do an exchange.

My referral link:
https://minergate.com/a/059e03a35dcf2a984618a1c4

Non referral link:
https://minergate.com

Everything is free. Except the fee they take from you when you use the exchange.

(Yeah posted this a couple times)
>>
File: 1427232010284.jpg (373 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1427232010284.jpg
373 KB, 1920x1080
>>1342967

Thanks for the info! Quick question, what is the point of the web mining feature? Is it just the same without downloading a program? What are some of the better coins that you mine?
>>
>>1343178
It's just to mess around really. You won't get the mining speed you would if you downloaded one of the miner's.

I mine ETH, once I get a good amount I send them to my yobit account.

Referral
https://yobit.net/?bonus=BXgJu
Non
https://yobit.net

Once they are there I turn them into btc then use the btc to trade other coins for a profit. Trump coin has been a good one tonight.
>>
>>1342802
>biggest scamcoin cloud mining website goes bust and fucks everyone over
>"you know what, I think I might invest in cloud mining"

YOU

YOUR MONEY
>>
>>1343208

How many shares do you need?
>>
So you guys feel that all cloud mining operations are scams?
>>
File: 1467004498021.png (34 KB, 951x558) Image search: [Google]
1467004498021.png
34 KB, 951x558
>>1342967
>They do take a small fee for the exchange.
>Using my referral I get a % of the fee they take from you when you do an exchange.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.