[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I work harder than anyone else? What are your strategies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: comfy.jpg (41 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
41 KB, 409x409
How do I work harder than anyone else? What are your strategies?
>>
>>1342600
Become a workaholic

While everyone is sleeping, you're working. While people relax, you're working.

While people say they can't, you say you WILL, and you commit and do it.
>>
>>1342600
>How do I work harder than anyone else?
you could always get a weekend job, or you could get overtime at your first. Being frugal can be work by itself for example you could stop eating out completely and cook foods from scratch
>>
>>1342610
This. Just be prepared for the moment when you stop and look around, and there is nothing left of your life except your work and money. All the rest is burned away.

I had this realization recently and am now in the process of rebuilding my life. Being a workaholic took me far but it will kill you in the long run. Know when to dial it back.
>>
>>1342600
All you need is the motivation to work.

Whatever end you're working towards, convince yourself that it will be the absolute greatest thing in the world.
>>
>>1342616
Well you just need to decide what you want in your life and go for it.

You can't have everything.

Decide. Do you want to be rich? Ok good, your path in life is now workaholic. Because you will NEVER be as rich as you want, if you truly want it without it.

Want to enjoy videogames, have a relaxing life and smoke weed? Ok that's fine too, but you will probably never be rich.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.