[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about sports betting ? tips ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: sportbetting.gif (199 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
sportbetting.gif
199 KB, 800x600
What do you guys think about sports betting ?
tips ?
>>
>>1342506
Pointless unless you know a fuckload about the sport in question, and even then a lot of it is luck based.

Plus, if you actually start winning a reasonable amount of money they'll just fucking ban your account out of nowhere so...
>>
Learn up on probability theories (Kelley, etc.) and check out /sp/ and /asp/ for betting threads
>>
>>1342506
it's like the stock market, except that it's literally rigged against you
>>
soccer: rigged
Baseball: extremely rigged
Tennis: Rigged
NFL: probably rigged
Basketball: seriously? watch 5 minutes of Euroleague and you'll recognize how rigged it is....they're just not as subtle
>>
>>1343110
All my IRL friends get devastated when I tell them sports are rigged.
>>
>>1342506
Pointless unless the event you're betting on is rigged and you know the outcome in advance.
>>
>>1343113
it took me a long time to realize it
the linchpin: Cameroon's 2014 world cup performance
they were paid off; and I can't take sports seriously anymore

I can't imagine hockey being rigged though it's so fast-paced and those guys are fighting for roster spots on every single shift
>>
>>1343114
that stuff gets shut down though; havent you read about how Macau-based gambling sites are getting unusually high betting rates on certain matches (mostly in tennis and soccer) and the games are coming out with the exact results that people bet on
and then there are news sources / foruma that actually reported those results before the game even started

pretty bad
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.