[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deutsche bank share price collapsed below 13 to settle at 12.54
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 142029356691.jpg (8 KB, 159x151) Image search: [Google]
142029356691.jpg
8 KB, 159x151
Deutsche bank share price collapsed below 13 to settle at 12.54

Are these end times?
>>
File: QLY1Eou.jpg (30 KB, 843x668) Image search: [Google]
QLY1Eou.jpg
30 KB, 843x668
>>1342430
Deutsche Bank is going to Deutsche Tank
>>
Maybe I'm missing something, but it seems like a good time to buy. It's not the end of the world. It could be 2008, but it's not the end. So why not invest?
>>
>>1342445
I'd wait for the insanity to die down..........week? Month? And then go in cautiously for the next 2 years or however long before more people come up to vote out or whenever UK is about to get out.

If UK gets out with a good deal and they start to pick up, OUT OUT OUT
>>
Some smart anon from Eastern Europe posted yesterday he thought it was a smart move to short the Euro because DB can't bear the burden
>>
>>1342445
Because this isn't caused by the Brexit. The Brexit is just a catalyst for another crash. You could stand to lose far more if it gets worse.
>>
>>1342594
>This, so much this...

bears are beginning to wake for their hibernation
>>
>>1342604
Bears are getting killed in hibernation. The vultures have arrived. They're going to eat the dead weight.
>>
File: 1454663643400.gif (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1454663643400.gif
4 MB, 320x240
what is the best way to make money out of this ? where to invest /biz/ ?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.