[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do I become a talent agent in Canada? Do I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: static1.squarespace.jpg (16 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.jpg
16 KB, 460x287
How the fuck do I become a talent agent in Canada?
Do I have to move to LA or something?
>>
>>1342224

What makes you so good at spotting talent?
>>
>>1342224
>In Canada
>Move to LA
WOT?
>>
>talent agent
Yikes
>>
Just move to Toronto and float around clubs. Give artists you feel are going to do well your card and get in contact with labels.
>>
>>1342228
It's very easy to differentiate between the normies and pure talented people. Talented people want to excel. Very easy to notice this within 60 seconds of meeting the person.

But since I am not in this career path, this is why I am asking the question of how to my foot through the door.

>>1342364
>Just move to Toronto and float around clubs.
Easy.

>get in contact with labels.
How does one do that?
>>
>>1342635
Bump also like to know.
>>
>>1342635
Call them..
>>
>>1342635
fuck it nigga just start your own label. you wanna be a memelord or do you wanna be rich?
>>
>>1342224
>How the fuck do I become a talent agent in Canada?
You don't if you want to make it big

>Do I have to move to LA or something?
Yes, and you'll have to automatically come from a wealthy family, then work your way up in a talent agency, consider suicide the whole way, and then accept yourself for being gay or accept the fact that you'll never have children, at that point you can then become a talent agent

Source: Just got off the phone with 2 extremely depressed assistants to talents agents, my best friend since I was 5 is one of them
>>
>>1342980
>Just got off the phone with 2 extremely depressed assistants to talents agents
I'd like to network with them. Send me their linkedin or something.
>>
>>1342224
If you are comfortable with men sucking your dick there shouldn't be any real problems for you
>>
If you look for actors/actresses, there should be a tonne of work in Vancouver, which films a lot of shit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.