[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw adsense earnings hitting an alltime low Why can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: adsense 2.png (53 KB, 1196x781) Image search: [Google]
adsense 2.png
53 KB, 1196x781
>tfw adsense earnings hitting an alltime low
Why can't we ban adblock AND ban annoying ads and maximize ad quantity to 2 or 3 on a site? Small producers like me can't survive like this
>>
you have to be able to evolve with the ever changing business

otherwise you will fail
>>
The world dosen't need more parasites hoping for a quick buck in digital content advertising, it needs workers to fix the roads and unclog my toilet
>>
>>1342085

This. The world of technology is constantly shifting. People have shown that they think Ads are incredibly annoying and are willing to turn them off. In the current situation, you are powerless to this dynamic.

You either need to shift your income source somewhere else, devise a means to deter ad blocking, or complain about it. Only the first two actually do something.

At the moment, you're not directly in control of the well being of your income. It's up to you to change that.
>>
What is your audience?

Maybe you shouldnt cater to people who dont want your services.
>>
>>1342081
You mean have all ads like 4chan? Because other sites are fucking stupid
>>
>>1342081
find a real job
>>
File: 1467004135707.jpg (232 KB, 699x761) Image search: [Google]
1467004135707.jpg
232 KB, 699x761
>>1342081
RTB get stronger every year.
i don't know shit but some cookies magicks with big data analyse do the trick.
less ad with a better click-rate.
that's what happening, with RTB evolution, competition got fierce.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.