[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1000% profit overnight with BearX mutual fund. What color should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (121 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
121 KB, 750x1334
1000% profit overnight with BearX mutual fund. What color should I get my Lamborghini in? You fags fucked up. Keep buying Tesla and other traps you musk cucks
>>
Oh head ass, you didn't gain shit.

I however got some $nugt on Wednesday lows and I'm rolling in dough, sold today at peaks.
>>
>>1341724
>1000% profit overnight with BearX mutual fund
How many shares did you have, three?
It was three, wasn't it?
>>
>what is a reverse stock split
>>
>>1341724
>>1342062
Holy shit lmao
>>
>>1342062
/thread
>>
>>1342062
Okay so a stock split can happen if a company realizes that there stock carries a hefty price that not many people want example were trading at $1,000 a share and we have low volume because no one wants to really move $1,000 in a single share so where's the company decided to split 4chan stuck in a one to four fashion. If you were holding 10 shares after the split you know hold 40 shares however your stock price is now 2:50 per share you have lost nothing because stock splits are proportional. Now a reverse stock split can happen if our company is at risk of delisting some companies to comply with the NYSE listing regulations order a reverse split example we execute a 4 to 1 reverse stock split if you were holding 1000 shares you know I only have 250 if they were worth $100 each they are now only worth 25 but you have no losses because they stock split is proportional this f****** f***** that is posting about s*** it's full of s*** he didn't game ship from the f****** trade it's all f****** proportional and again this f****** f***** is full of s*** by the way I'm using Samsung or Google whatever this is called speech to text sorry about the punctuation I blame Google
>>
>>1342083
what's your point and what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>1342099

The insults are meant for OP boasting about gains that never ocurred.
>>
>>1342083
10/10 post
>>
>>1342083
so Op is still poor? #Nolamborghiniforyou
>>
>>1341724
>the date is feb of this year
>brexit
>no one has posted about this yet
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.