[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soooo, this is like the perfect time to buy GBP pounds right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1467036111546.png (38 KB, 714x464) Image search: [Google]
1467036111546.png
38 KB, 714x464
Soooo, this is like the perfect time to buy GBP pounds right?
>>
>>1341432
Or is it ?
>>
>buy 3,000 Euros worth of GBP now
>make a whopping 90 Euros if the GBP goes back to pre-Brexit levels

Why do people even do this?
>>
>>1341432
>GBP pounds
>>
>>1341463
> 3k
> not 3million

Are you even into making money?
>>
>>1341432
>catch the falling knife
>>
UBS says the pound will settle where it is, and credit Suisse says the pound will settle in 1.20s. So do not buy
>>
There is still plenty of room for the GBP to drop more. I wouldn't risk it. The coming months will show how Brexit is handled.
>>
>>1341432
No.
They will want to keep their currency low for a long time to be more competitive. If anything, it will continue its decline.

Just watch the japanese and how butthurt they are about their Yen skyrocketing after brexit because everyone bought in on it. Now their economy is under tremendous strain.

Don't do it man. Just saying.
>>
>>1341463
You are supposed to leverage senpai.

It SHOULD be rising back to pre brexit levels, all you'd need is confirmation of Britains continued acceptance into the EU trade bloc, but the EU isn't saying that because they fucking hate Britain for not taking their niggers. Hurting the pound is the only revenge they can get.
>>
>>1341676
I wouldn't ever bother appealing to authority when talking about business. Over 80 economist said that Bernie's policies were economically sound, you know.

It's very possible the GBP stays this low, but saying it's going to dip more based on fundamentals is rather embarrassing since the EU has confirmed it won't be sanctioning Britain.
>>
>>1341432
>that id
Anyone with 352k want to buy 9393 shares of $pnx?
>>
>>1341721
"Its very possible it stays this low" is not possible, its likely. You're an idiot wk doesn't understand what happened
>>
>>1341708
*cringe*
>>
>>1341788
>>1341733
Come on now Muhammad and Mufasta, they havn't even take a cut to their actual trade revenue yet. This dip is 100% speculative.
>>
>>1341907
This.

Not to mention GBP is a fucking world reserve currency. GBP threatens to drop bellow 1.00, central banks will step in.
>>
>UK from AAA to AA
kek
>>
>>1341971
>negative outlook
KEK
>>
File: Jurasic Pepe.jpg (275 KB, 348x960) Image search: [Google]
Jurasic Pepe.jpg
275 KB, 348x960
>>1341432
>Britain will import inflation while every country in the world plays hardball on trade deals to scare people into staying in EU
>Goodbye low interest rates my old friend
>Invocation of article 50 some time between now and October will sure this reality up in the markets

That knife looks real catchable
>>
>>1341477
ATM Machine
Good Boy Points Pounds
>>
It's the new EUR

1 - 1.10 here we come
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.