[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
George Soros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
How do I be more like this guy?

inb4 "be jew"

Yeah, aside from that.
>>
>>1341200
Just predict when the market will crash (2008), the pound fall(sometime) and now. FYI he ain't no jew.

Just study and think when the market will fall and invest in gold when you think as you don't really lose 'much'
>>
>>1341210
Got it, senpai.

brb becoming George Soros v2.
>>
>>1341200
you need starting capital to play with too

if not, then kneepads
>>
>>1341212
And don't waste money. Save up and then invest buy cheap food that fills you up not junk food and do what ever you can and then invest and think between a $5 to a $10 shirt think how much you can make with $5 in 10year with 10% compound?
>>
>>1341210

>he isn't a jew

ohyou
>>
>>1341200
Help round up and genocide your own people as a teenager
>>
>>1341353
Where do I sign up for that?
>>
>>1341210
Pretty sure he went long on the pound
>>
>>1341200
be rich, learn logic, math, and some history, and forget ethics.
>>
>>1341414
On reverse /pol/ AKA tumblr.
>>
>>1341210

He made the pound fall intentionally, he did not predict it. He stole a billion pounds of taxpayers money.
>>
>>1341200
Bet on something you know you can personally affect the outcome of
>>
For the right mindset: fuck somebodys ass and learn to love doing this.
>>
>>1341210
He is Jewish. I mean it doesn't matter, he's a shit guy jew or gentile but he is a jew. He also worked for the nazis during the Holocaust robbing other Jews and sending them to the camps.

He's a true Yolo ass nigga.
>>
>>1341200
Be a real african-american. Yung Soros 420 blazin all day
>>
>>1343376
But you can only do this if you have billions. This guy did not start out with billions.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.