[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Back in the game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: plus500-logo.jpg (3 KB, 205x205) Image search: [Google]
plus500-logo.jpg
3 KB, 205x205
Want to get back into trading and am looking for recommendations for an online trading platform

Best in terms of ease of use/accessibility?

Thanks biz
>>
eToro a better shout than plus500 imo?
>>
>>1341022
FXPro cTrader.
>>
>>1341051
Thanks - whats the platform like in terms of fee's commission?
>>
>>1341069
http://www.fxpro.co.uk/getting-started/forex-trading-costs
>>
plus500 a shit.

They will close your positions and wipe out your account for no reason.
They did it to my demo account this morning.
>>
>>1341051
IC markets and their ctrader
>>
File: Xj2RBee.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
Xj2RBee.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>1341022
IG

Interactive Brokers
>>
>>1341022
Tradeking?

I don't do Forex though.
>>
>>1341112
IG is shit and not an ECN.

AMP futures is decent
>>
>>1341022
I signed up for a demo account with a forex "client" and got a call from someone this morning about it.
Will I be charged money for my demo account?
It says free but I'm old enough to know there's no such thing as free.
>>
>>1341133
Yes it is free, the only cost to you is your time.
>>
File: 1464562994880.gif (13 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1464562994880.gif
13 KB, 250x194
im using etoro right now, first one i ever used and it seems pretty shit

but then again i have no idea what im doing
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>1341022
Plus500 are hardcore scammers.

They have so many arbitrary definitions that will randomly lead to suspension.
>>
>>1341022
YOU CAN'T EVEN SCALP!
Closed the account forever and ever.
>>
OP here
I used plus500 originally and they were pretty shit - it took me about 20 emails to get them to shut my account down

etoro looks avg as fuck

IC and the ctrader looks like a potential option. Is it a US platform only?
>>
>>1341022
robinhood you dumb fuck. best of the best fuck the rest.
>>
Robinhood
>>
>>1341169
That's a relief.

>>1341845
I just signed up with FXCM, can anyone give me any advice on their performance?
I think I might be too new to have an account with them though, would any anons have an idea of how to close the account?
>>
>>1341022
>Best in terms of ease of use/accessibility?

shit reason to chose an online platform... in fact you're mostly better off not using an online platform but going with a real broker (not a bucket shop) that allows you to chose from a list of ISVs
>>
>>1341102
Margin call? Maybe you fucked up.
>>
>>1341022
Robinhood for poorfags or if you want to play pharma lottery
IC for situational quickie ie brexit. Those are cfds so do it at your own risk.
IB best broker everything is there. Only for richfags tho
>>
>>1342485
Thats whats listed under reason for closing.
Thing is I had plenty of cash available to cover, and all my positions were up when the market closed friday.
And when it opened today they only got stronger.
>>
>>1342336
I'm in the same position as you. Their Trading Station desktop software is nice and comes with various strategies you can optimize and backtest on historical data. Find a good strategy that works and let it do the trading for you, don't bother actively trading yourself - you'll lose money.
>>
>>1341444
Scalping is akin to picking up pennies leading to a steam roller. Take a deep breath and hold your trades for a bit longer. You're simply making a broker a fuck tonne off coms and ending up with scraps.
>>
>>1342509
Trade futures if you want to trade indices, commodities or financials. Trade spot if you're after forex.

AMP is a good alternative to IB. And for rich fags? What are you on about? Look up the tick size relative to your sizing. It is practically the same between brokers.
>>
Considering it hasn't even been addressed here, I bet I already know the answer.

What about TD Ameritrade?
>>
>>1343736
Scalping is less risky and quicker.
Its a good way to build up your account instead of waiting.
>>
Been using FXCM for a couple of years now. Comissions are priced into the spread so you can scalp without having to pay every time you close the position. The platform is stable, transfering money is very easy and the support was pretty good so far for me. Cant really compain. Opening a live account can be a little bit of a hustle ( at least for me here in germany - had to send a copy of my ID and residency papers to them for confirmation). Demo accounts can be opened without that process though and you can open as many as you want.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.