[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Kenny what are you doing not learning for your exams? >No
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
>Kenny what are you doing not learning for your exams?
>No it's cool dude. I heard of this guy who bought physical bitcoins back in 2010 from the original company and he sold them for a total of 68 million dollars to a bank.
>What? No. Get back to college and quit the bullshit. Education is more important than anything.
Will Kenny get fucked over by the "muh education" joke, /biz/?
>>
There's no reason not to finish high school and go to college in this case. Why would you need to drop out/not care to see a good investment opportunity
>>
>>1341017
This

What the fuck is your point OP
>>
why not hold whatever shitcoin you want WHILE going to school?
>>
>>1341017
>Why would you need to drop out/not care to see a good investment opportunity
You could invest your money in a business instead of throwing it away on an education.
>>
Your post is a mess OP. You ought to be ashamed. Clean it up and repost it.
>>
>>1342306
Sorry I forget sometimes school and university is free in my country. I don't think High school costs anything in the us though right?
>>
File: 1467097459481.jpg (54 KB, 500x426) Image search: [Google]
1467097459481.jpg
54 KB, 500x426
>>1341014
"muh education" won't fuck Kenny over
KENNY will fuck Kenny over
>>
>>1343509
>Crypto doesn't work out like Kenny planned
>Kenny in his thirties, still living with his parents as a very poor man
>Kenny realize he should have worked harder in school
>Kenny realize he fucked up his life like a goddamn fool
>Kenny hang himself in his room one afternoon
>Parents find him a day later
>Oh my god
>Kenny killed kenny
>>
>>1341014
School doesn't seriously impede your ability to do other things. Like, going to college is 4 years of your life. You still have weekends and summers to do whatever you want.
>>
>>1342317

This. What the fuck are you even trying to say OP? Do you have cerebral paulsy?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.