[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
- Anyone here have a successful and durable experience in fo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
File: trading.png (188 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
trading.png
188 KB, 400x267
- Anyone here have a successful and durable experience in forex trading ?
- What's techniques did you use ?
- With how much money did you begin ?
- Gives me advice for a beginner like me, please.

I am really sad when i read specialized forums in forex, why?
Because all the trading journal I read ends the same way :
They end up losing all their gains and have their account to 0 dollars, after 6 months or 1 year.

I need testimonials from people who really live forex successfully since several years.
http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/70214-truth-about-forex-you-cant-become-rich.html

I think this method is the best to learn forex or index cfd:

Depositing tiny amount less than € 200 and try to make it grow until 1000, once in 1000 reached 900 withdraw.
With the remaining € 100, try to grow them again to € 1,000, remove 900 ... etc.
Do it 10 times successfully
Instead of dropping € 50,000, losing after six months, redeposit € 20,000 and lose again after one week.

Warning : this thread is only for winner in forex market.
>>
File: wewuzkangs.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wewuzkangs.jpg
116 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>1340427
fuck off nigger stop spamming this thread. nobody is going to share their golden goose with you.
>>
>>1340659
im kinda surprised at how he hasn't been banned for spam considering how many times ive reported his threads
>>
File: autismohovel.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
autismohovel.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>1340659
>>1340779

Forex can be your worst nightmare
>>
>>1340945
"Forex is very dangerous"
>>
File: dailyeurjpy.png (46 KB, 1087x671) Image search: [Google]
dailyeurjpy.png
46 KB, 1087x671
>>1340945
my dick is your moms best dream
>>
File: Louvre_Pyramid.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Louvre_Pyramid.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2000
>>
File: EUR.CHF.png (44 KB, 1611x837) Image search: [Google]
EUR.CHF.png
44 KB, 1611x837
Forex is dangerous.
>>
Did the guy from that thread actually find someone making money on forex?
>>
forex grandpa? hahaha
gottta get on poloniex and get some of that prerelease Siacoin. last day for that it looks like.

trade real man's currency. cryptocurrency.
>>
>>1340427
etoro is scAM ? forex is fff? fake fucking false?
>>
File: AA.jpg (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
AA.jpg
33 KB, 400x400
>>1342516
>>
that actually seems like a good plan OP. I trade forex along with investing in other long term stocks. that's it. that's how I make my living. me and my best friend started this while in college and have been doing so for roughly 3 years.

his uncle lived in Cypress and was a multi-millionaire who was starting to make large trades on the forex market and is actually forming his own brokerage soon who we will probably partner up with. also my step(ish?) grandfather recently passed away but not before making more than $80 million over his lifetime. this man gave me and my friend a loan of $5,000 to start us off.

granted these men did not get all of their money from forex it is possible to get large gains from it but yes it is very volatile. study it. learn it. open a practice account. best platform imo is MT4. now obviously you missed possibly the biggest trading day of the year which was the day of Brexit but it's not quite over yet. good luck OP
>>
Harmonics/advanced pattern formations.

Youre welcome OP
>>
>>1343163
sounds like voodoo bullshit
>>
>>1343173
everything that you can't make it work for you is bullshit
>>
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.