[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cloud Mining Scam Shilling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: genesis_mining_shilling.png (411 KB, 1840x2998) Image search: [Google]
genesis_mining_shilling.png
411 KB, 1840x2998
The fuckers were spamming HashOcean referral links up until they went down and now they're resorting to spamming Genesis Mining.
>>
>>1340369
so just report them. wait that won't do anything lol. i know. i was report HO threads. good job mods. now ban me instead for complaining about shit mods.
>>
>>1340391
Looks like the mods finally started deleting his posts.
>>
>>1340369

So you clog up the board with more pointless shit and bump his posts nonstop to the top of the board?

Fucking neet with zero I.Q doesn't even realise he is part of the problem.
>>
>>1340408
>Shills angry they can't shill
>>
>>1340408

Found the shill

Considering that the majority of this board is only interested in cryptos and are also retarded, educational "meta" threads are very on topic and necessary
>>
>>1340412
>>1340416

Are you honestly this fucking dense? You are just as bad as the actual shills, if you even know what the term even means which judging by the way you throw it around you don't.

This fucking meme board and it's userbase are literally all 12yo kids with zero business experience and zero professionalism. You think in the real world every time someone attempts a scam the legitimate business men waste their time moaning about the scam to everyone? No they get the fuck on with business.

Tldr stop create the same, if not more, spam than your retard still brothers.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.