[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Owners pledge to refund 100%
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
Whew! Thank god they are going to return all funds less operational expenses. They said they were DDOS'd this am and then hacked. They said that all funds are safe but that mining operations are temp suspended. The ask for patience as the engineers are working through the problems.
>>
Gonna need sauce
>>
Bullshit.
>>
>>1340359

kys shill

Your scam shit will end the exact same way as this one did
>>
>>1340373
Genesis wont end because it's a different type of scam. People just never reach their ROI.
>>
And Genisus isn't?
>>
>>1340351

sure thing
>>
File: roi_genisis_mining.png (269 KB, 1046x1401) Image search: [Google]
roi_genisis_mining.png
269 KB, 1046x1401
>>1340380
This.
>>
The ponzi scheme is finally ending.
>>
They took down their videos and also their Facebook page.

lol
>>
>>1340351
well they did not pay me on schedule this dawn.
that would have been an indicator they are not liars. so don't have your hopes up anons.
>>
>>1340351
There was a 250 btc bounty on their head.
It has been withdrawn
>>
File: 1392456800293.jpg (11 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
1392456800293.jpg
11 KB, 250x247
>>1340351
>people actually believe this
They do this every time, and then suddenly disappear off of the face of the earth all their funds still in hand. Please someone link to the thread on one of the bitcoin forums where this exact thing happened to another scheme.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.