[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you buy happiness?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 344.png (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
344.png
7 KB, 225x225
Can you buy happiness?
>>
File: 339.jpg (23 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
339.jpg
23 KB, 480x720
>>1340277
Not directly.

But you can use money to eliminate anxiety, get nice clothes, have better friends, lead a more interesting life, and be a better person. For most people this is enough to be happy.
>>
>>1340277
I just walked for free through some nice parks and ritzy houses. That was free and made me happy.

On the other hand, money meant I had food and water beforehand, as well as a simple, cheap hovel to return to.
>>
>>1340288
What this guy said.
Money doesn´t buy you happiness. It brings you freedom, and more (of the right kind of) freedom usually brings you more happiness.
>>
>>1340277
Depends what makes you happy.
>>
>>1340277
It makes you suffer less.
>>
>>1340277
If you become ill you can pay the most world-renowned doctors to perform a surgery on you.

Now that's not something the average person can afford to miss out on.
>>
>>1340277
no but you can buy TRUMP and thats pretty much the same thing.
>>
4 chan isn't for sale, so no.
>>
>>1340277
If there were happy pills or surgeries to alter your brain in order to make you naturally satisfied and positive, then yeah.

Maybe there is, but it's kept top secret and only the rich billionaires know about it.
>>
File: 1424115495776.jpg (76 KB, 645x485) Image search: [Google]
1424115495776.jpg
76 KB, 645x485
>>1340277
Sure, why not?

You can buy freedom.
>>
>>1340277
A little money buys a treat, to please you for a day.
A little more buys a roof under which your things you lay.
But good money, that gives you stability.
And only when you're stable can you truly be happy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.