[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I write a contract proposal? I'm a web developer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1423354995562.jpg (58 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1423354995562.jpg
58 KB, 604x453
How do I write a contract proposal? I'm a web developer and my potential client asked me for one. I do know what I want to offer and suggest, but I don't know how to structure it into in a proposal document.
>>
>>1339179
Call an attorney, you're in over your head.
>>
>>1339180
I don't have an attorney. I cannot even afford one
>>
>>1339182

search google for contract templates and get ready to get fucking sued
>>
>>1339182
/thread
>>
>>1339179
"i the undersigned will perform the agreed upon work to a satisfactory standard within reason, and to the degree of my own capability. Where I fail to perform the agreed upon work to a satisfactory standard, I relinquish any liability arising from and caused by this failing. Any and all liability belongs to the client, irrespective of whether or not i am at fault or if i failed to act in an appropriate manner to mitigate any arising issues legal or otherwise."
>>
I cast spell card thread revival.
>>
rocketlawyer
>>
>>1339179
what it must contain: who are the signing parties and what is their legal information, what is the purpose of the project/contract, what will you deliver and when (each milestone summarized, urs as attachment), what compensations you receive and when, what happens if one party doesn't deliver on time, what happens if one party wants to break contract.
>>
>>1342223
oh and also very important the creative and copy- rights about the code you deliver must be clearly stated and you should price it accordingly. some clients want to have unlimited and total copyright and intellectual rights to the product which means you can't use your work or part of it somewhere else this of course means they should pay more.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.