[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for a mentor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1466937978370.png (316 KB, 549x327) Image search: [Google]
1466937978370.png
316 KB, 549x327
But how hard is it ? How to fond one ?
>>
*find
>>
>>1339001

> Niggers
> Defense attorneys

'we dindu nuffin'
>>
I found one and he ended up being lazier than me
>>
>>1339013
Seriously ? How rich was he ?
>>
>>1339016

idk big house, 2 nice cars for himself, owned a few brokerages when he was younger
>>
>>1339001
There's a few things you need to ask yourself, or your mentor.

Firstly, are you willing to be someone's bitch in order to strive for something that you obviously don't understand, and can be ripped off for.
Secondly, where do you think these people have attained their wealth? In most cases, not all, but in most cases, people are living under the umbrella of financial legacy; they have inherited it. One of the first things you should know about business, is that you never tell anyone your business.
So, why the fuck would someone be willing to tell you how they became rich?
Now, if you're lucky enough to find a self-made millionaire, which I'm assuming you're after; you still need to be aware of your surroundings.
These people are mules; they bust their fucking asses, day after day, and just to make it big right before retirement. So, if you're looking for a quick million, look in the Forex funds with the other NEETs.
This economy, for the most part, works because it keeps people passive, and it keeps people down. Most of the wealth was accumulated in past generations where there were less regulations.
Of course, I'm assuming you're in the land of the "free".
>>
>>1339082
I acutally live in France. Can you tell me a little more about forex though ?
>>
>>1339088
Well, I have very limited knowledge. What I've learned though, is that you need to have heavy funds in order to make somewhat significant gains, just like the stock market.
There's one or two reputable videos on Youtube that you can check out, if you're interested.
>>
>>1339113
Okay thanks
>>
>>1339116
No problem.
>>
Tai Lopez, he has the GNAWLEDGE
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.