[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok guys im not and expert but what if i bought btc for example
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_1.png (5 KB, 212x204) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
5 KB, 212x204
Ok guys im not and expert but what if i bought btc for example from BTC-e or bitstamp and just sell it straight away on bitfinex and make a small profit. And just repeat this unil the end of time. Is this even possible or am i missing something obvious?
>>
File: 1463745389486s.jpg (3 KB, 125x110) Image search: [Google]
1463745389486s.jpg
3 KB, 125x110
>>1338992
Why are you shitposting and not getting rich ?
>>
>>1338992
You need to hope in the time it takes to purchase and transfer the price won't change.
>>
That's called an arbitrage and many people are doing it. You won't get rich because you'll run into liquidy issues really quick.
>>
>>1339009
But is it still worth the try? Or am i rosking too much here without a real opportunity to make some cash
>>
>>1339002
So you are saying it would work or...?
>>
>>1339019
You can try but something like this should be done with a bot due to the speed required to take advantage of an arbitrage.
>>
>>1339019
No because you're a human who just a second ago figured out arbitrage trading and you'd be competing against bot designed to do arbitrage trading. Unless you're going to be using a bot in which case I don't know.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.