[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /Bizbrehs/ is there still a way to get in on some value with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1449624054552.jpg (130 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449624054552.jpg
130 KB, 640x640
So /Bizbrehs/ is there still a way to get in on some value with this Brexit thing?

I did dumb a lot in crypto's so I did get something out of there, but both Forex and stocktrading is new to me.

What did you do here, and do you still think there's value to be had?
>>
>you will never motorboat those butt cheeks
>>
>>1338955
>senpai
>>
goddamn that's a fuckin qt
definitely gonna get a trophy gf like that when I make it (we're all gonna make it, brahs)

To answer your question, cryptos will probably still go up, but for the most part, nah it's too late to profit from brexit.
>>
Brexit may trigger more leaves so best to hold onto your pennies and be ready for the next one
>>
>>1338954
its too late to profit from brexit specifically but there is a big opportunity to profit from the fall of the european union and and european angloshpere.

Its like having an oppurtunity to short the soviet ruble all over again. These countries are becoming increasingly more and more communised and globalised. Wait until banks and currencies return to a comfortable high and then fucking SHORT. its what soros is doing(he'll tell your countries leaders the opposite lmao)
>>
>>1339046
How would you go about doing this, can you elaborate? How does shorting work, like any other trade?
>>
>>1339051
google it for best explanation , but essentially it involves getting a loan on currency x(you expect to fall) and then trading it for currency y(you suspect to rise/be unaffected) on forex or another platform and then buying back currency x(when the price falls) with currency y, making an ROI on the difference between the price of the of currency x you originally took out and the price you buy it back for for with currency y. terrible explanation i know.
>>
>>1339067
How much you think would be needed in liquid assets for that to be worth it?
>>
>>1339081
if your getting a return on investment its allways worth it(imo). you should do a bit more reading
>>
>>1339120
What do you recommend?
>>
Bumpin and thumpin
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.