[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Margin Trading Cripocurrencies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: P9exe2U.png (66 KB, 866x432) Image search: [Google]
P9exe2U.png
66 KB, 866x432
Hey /biz/ what are the best sites and strategies to Magin trade with criptos?
The only sites I know are poloniex and whale club, are there better places?
I am new to margin trade, but I am a regular cripto trader since 2014, is margin trading really profitable?, Are the interest rates and fees easy to pay back and also mading profit? What is the optimum leverage?
>>
>>1338941
Spell crypto right, as a courtesy to those of us who filter these threads, please. Thanks.
>>
>>1338941
Poloniex.
>>
>>1338941
and have fun losing everything.
>>
Who the fuck do you think you are?.. the grammar police. Can't you see that poor anon is obviously a mud person and as such did not get a proper education..
>>
you are going to get run over if you are not being mentored by a professional. Anyone can place a trade, anyone can be in a winning trade, but if you want to win consistently thats a different story
>>
>>1338941
Bitfinex offers margin trading of Bitcoins. There's also SimpleFX but they offer Bitcoin CFD which has god awful spreads and ridiculous roll over rates.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.