[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any romanians from Romania here? I wanted to ask how do I buy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: uwbyl3eqr44347q0.jpg (130 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
uwbyl3eqr44347q0.jpg
130 KB, 1200x800
Any romanians from Romania here? I wanted to ask how do I buy and turn bitcoins into Lei.
>>
>>1338920
>Any romanians from Romania here?
I doubt there is internet connection in Romania
>>
>>1338920
first you gather the village and start raising funds for a computer for the village to use.
>>
>>1338920
check back in a few day. You're on the only computer
>>
>>1338928
>>1338943
>>1338946

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/Mapped-The-world-according-to-Internet-connection-speeds/

>Akamai also calculates the average peak connection speed. In this ranking Singapore comes out on top (98.5Mbits/s), followed by Hong Kong (92.6Mbits/s), South Korea (79Mbits/s), Kuwait (76.5Mbits/s) and Romania (71.6Mbits/s). The UK comes 27th (51.6Mbits/s) and the US 22nd (53.3Mbits/s).

;)
>>
>>1338920
There are 3 ATMs where you can buy bitcoin directly with cash. Robocoins ,look them up. There's comission involved, around 3% i think.
First one in europe was installed in central bucharest 201something. I believe there are 3 now.
>>
>>1338971
So you are still behind Arabia, pff.
>>
>>1338978
Sad for you then, you're behind Arabia AND Romania
>>
>>1338985
I am from Singapore
>>
>>1338998
Wtf? Fellow SGfag. That's really rare. How's it going man?
>>
>>1339033
bagus
>>
>>1338920
boss ii destul de simplu, dar adevaru e ca daca nuti dai seama cum cumperi btc ii mai bn sa nu cumperi. si nu cumpara si tu acum cand i so dublat pretu...
>>
>>1338975
and I can also buy any other currency through bitcoin like ethereum and nxt, and then reverse to bitcoin and sell it, right?
>>
>>1338920
Can any Romanians go find Mircea Popescu and get back the DAO eth?

pls
>>
>>1339103
Pretty much, yeah.
You'll need to setup wallets for each coin tho and then go on exchanges where you can buy them for bitcoin. It's not rocketscience but make sure you know what you're doing beforehand otherwise you can encounter difficulties and are likely to fuck up. Plenty to read about the matter floating around. Thorough research recommended.
>>
>>1338928
We have the best internet connection.
Now go somewhere and cry.
>>
What's the best bank in Romania so far?
>>
>>1339451

He;s probably somewhere in South America doing coke binges.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.