[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where online can I bet on the winner of the election in the US?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1466922791534.jpg (39 KB, 474x503) Image search: [Google]
1466922791534.jpg
39 KB, 474x503
Where online can I bet on the winner of the election in the US?
>>
Predicit it . Org
>>
>/pol/ successfully predicting anything

Like they did Romney? Or Trump winning despite double-digit poll numbers stating otherwise? Yeah ok
>>
>>1338850
He still has almost 5 months to destroy Hillary, watch his numbers skyrocket after the first debate.
>>
Bump for interest

I know of paddy power

And betmoose for bitcoin bets
>>
>>1338784
Nearly all betting sites.
Honestly though you should've started at the start of this year when the odds for Trump was 8/1.
>>
>>1338906
start of the year, they were probably still close to 25/1
but i agree on this ship being pretty sailed. though you can probably get a good deal because hilary will win despite nobody liking her.
>>
>>1338850
Literally nobody fucking liked Romney and he still came close to swinging the traditional swing states. Trump has a good chance of winning
>>
File: 1465342152879.jpg (329 KB, 777x1000) Image search: [Google]
1465342152879.jpg
329 KB, 777x1000
Im indirectly getting in on the Trump meme. Brexist has shown polls mean nothing, if he comes thru in the end this Trumpcoin meme will hit moon status. It's a cheap way to bet on his presidential win.
>>
File: 1418861046060.jpg (60 KB, 498x668) Image search: [Google]
1418861046060.jpg
60 KB, 498x668
>>1339449
>Brexist has shown polls mean nothing
All the polls had a tight race within the margin of error and the guardians poll was pointing towards a Brexit
>>
>>1339449
MAKE CRYPTO GREAT AGAIN
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.