[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am tired of society judging me negatively due to not caring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (233 KB, 1778x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233 KB, 1778x1000
I am tired of society judging me negatively due to not caring about school. I got so much shit for it. I scored as Cs because I put the bare
minimum of effort even though I was smarter than my teachers. I was made to feel like a loser. I suffered for years hearing all my idiot peers obsessed with grades,tests, classes. They were all total idiots. 'OMG AP CLASS' 'OMG college' little goody two shoes brats doing everything mommy demanded. Any time a bit of real knowledge about how the world worked was dropped on them, they would ignore it. That's why only fucking women care about academia these days. They are obedient and mediocre little sluts who have the hive minds favor and act like they earned it. No you are getting a free pass off OUR backs girlies. None of you can do what I do. But I am the one they think I'm a fucking loser. Well guess what I have done better than all of them. So remember this. Bill gates never cared about school and look what happened. Everyone who told me what I was or what I'd be was wrong and they are the ones with worthless degrees not me.
>>
>>1338246
Chill out man, holy shit
>>
Elliot? I thought you were dead.

I like how you think any of these 'ideas' you're ranting about are unique or intelligent. Every 14 year old thinks the same thing at some point, except if they're actually smart they quickly grow out of it. You ARE a loser and you're also a fucking moron who gets a kick out of using words like 'hive mind' and 'academia' to describe his oh so idiotic peers and all those god damn slutty bitches. You sound pathetic, and this isn't about school. It was never about school. You should either start becoming genuinely intelligent or just kill yourself lol.
>>
>bill gates didnt care about skool meme
>went to Harvard

No one cares about the fact he dropped out, the fact is, he made it. Unlike you retard. I'll judge you all I want for being a C student. Unless you're poor af working 2 jobs to support 2 disabled parents while in school, I'll judge you for being the bumblefuck you are.
>>
>>1338246
>Bill Gates never cared about school
>got into Harvard

Listen. There's a reason you got C's and your apathy isn't the only reason
>>
>>1338246

You've got a point.
>>
So what are you doing for a living OP?
>>
>>1338246
>caring about what others think
>caring about what little sluts think
>puting pussy on the pedestal

>>you belong at /r9k
>>
>>1338246
You won't want to hear this, but you have a lot of growing up to do. Read some philosophy, you'll feel better. Start here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ajv-RrQs4o
>>
>>1338246
Of course school and college are near worthless, this is why so many degree holders are either profoundly stupid, naive, and jobless.

The real knowledge is out there, OP. Go find it.
>>
>>1339748
There are 70 million bachelor degrees in the US. This is all ages. 70 out of 325 million is barely 21% of the population. Kids today have a hard time getting jobs after college is not the economy but the inability for companies to expand their labor pool. We're also in a generational shift for the first time since 1972. In ten years these college kids will reap the benefits much better than their parents did.
>>
>>1338246
As someone who almost failed high school, fuck you.

>Bill Gates never cared
He passed Harvard's Math 55 course. Math Olympiad champions fail that course.

>None of you can do what I do
What do you do?

>only women care about academia these days
And people who want to make money.

>I am tired of society judging me negatively due to not caring about school
You know where they don't do that? Africa.

If you lived somewhere like Iceland where they have all the natural resources in the world maybe you could afford to just believe in faeries and do hippy shit all day, but the point is, you probably don't. The fact that we live in a post-industrial revolution society makes education much more useful than it did before.

you put in "the bare minimum", yeah sure. No need to fucking lie to yourself.
>>
>>1339767
>In ten years these college kids will reap the benefits much better than their parents did.

Please elaborate on this statement.
Thanks.
>>
>>1338246
Stop caring what others think or say, be a man, unless one of them is trying to fuck with you, then kill them.
>>
File: reading_2.jpg (29 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
reading_2.jpg
29 KB, 384x288
>I scored as Cs because I put the bare minimum of effort even though I was smarter than my teachers.
This is almost certainly bait, but I'll bite.

While I agree that an obsession with getting nothing less than straight As is silly, you're sounding a lot more /r9k/ than /sci/. You come across as that one pasty, skinny little kid in high school who seemed like he might shoot up the school any day because nobody liked him. Of course nobody liked him, because he was absurdly arrogant and thought he was smarter than everyone else around him, most likely due to the fact that he didn't have a strong father figure in his life to slap some sense into him.

>None of you can do what I do.
Don't be ridiculous. Any of them could waste their lives shitposting on 4chan like you are.
>>
>>1338246
I felt the same way OP, but then i realized that this is the "unfortunate" way the system works. I could think circles around my classmates, especially in my "philosophy" class in high school and college.
I want to make a lot of money so i can do what ever i want and travel. To do so I will need to travel through the educational system, allowing me to get a high paying job. The problem is that you aren't going to get the resources you deserve for your mind (if it is as you say and not the Dunning-Kruger effect). So OP, get the fuck back in school and make money, be rich and free, stop being an edgy loser.
>>
Going to college has nothing to do with brains. It shows employers that you can the ability to finish a long term project. And employers getting a ROI is where much of an employees value comes from. Not the rule, but a solid guideline.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.